Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Terms and what they actually mean

2 posters

Go down

Business Terms and what they actually mean Empty Business Terms and what they actually mean

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Business Terms and what they actually mean 401416_332415623464065_193625767343052_940040_728074392_n

Back to top Go down

Business Terms and what they actually mean Empty Re: Business Terms and what they actually mean

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 pm

"business terms"? i remember seeing something like this in grad school about how science is done in the days when ph.d. jokes used to be circulated by chain email rather than put on a website.

uppili can now claim that in the grand tradition of wall street thieves they even steal the scientists' and engineers' jokes and make it their own.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Business Terms and what they actually mean Empty Re: Business Terms and what they actually mean

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:"business terms"? i remember seeing something like this in grad school about how science is done in the days when ph.d. jokes used to be circulated by chain email rather than put on a website.

uppili can now claim that in the grand tradition of wall street thieves they even steal the scientists' and engineers' jokes and make it their own.
ir

Steal? I think HE is right if he claimed.

Actually, Stealing is a mild term. Everything in the field of business is fake, unnatural, and unscientific. Naturally, by "looting" the jokes from the science/engineering folks they want to fill the gaps in their self-esteem.

There..... I am one up on Uppili.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down