Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China easily infiltrates Indian Cinema World

2 posters

Go down

China easily infiltrates Indian Cinema World Empty China easily infiltrates Indian Cinema World

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 am

It has becoming obvious that China is a "pseudo communist" super power and the Chinese have easily infiltrated the Indian Cinema market- to cut into profits!

Now that all the latest Indian Movies..from "Kahanni" to "3" are released with clear prints on line (pirating) as soon as they released in theaters.. now what? Why bother paying for Roku (for movies), going to the theaters to see new movies?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc0OTk4MjMy.html

As I said..don't care much for serious movies these days, but, could not help my curiosity seeing all the mega publicity- and thanks to the Chinese for the easy availability..not much effort to watch it!

My take:

"3" is a nice directorial debut for Mrs. Aishwarya Rajinikanth-Dhanush and nice to see a woman director get a lot of attention! Well, does not hurt to have the mighty support of a not so famous and influential Dad and Husband Wink ...Sivakarthikeyan is great...Dhanush is always good as an actor, Shruti is always pretty..(still think she is average as an actress- even in this tailor-made role)..first half is good..second half is mediocre with just a predictable collage of recent movies.

*Note to self- not to watch any depressing movies for some time!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

China easily infiltrates Indian Cinema World Empty Re: China easily infiltrates Indian Cinema World

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 am

I really liked 3. Saw it friday night. Not pirated Wink

Great effort from Aishwariya. Dhanush was awesome in the climax. IMHO, he is probably the best commercial actor among the current crop of Indian actors.

PS: Went to the movie with a friend who has family history similar to what the movie deals with (don't want to give away the movie's premise). He was very depressed and inconsolable Sad
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

China easily infiltrates Indian Cinema World Empty Re: China easily infiltrates Indian Cinema World

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am

Dhanush is great as an actor, and as a person has some great qualities..especially his humility.

Can understand how this movie can really affect someone who is exposed to what is portrayed(don't want to say too much on that either!)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down