Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is really sad

4 posters

Go down

This is really sad Empty This is really sad

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:04 am

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/06/10-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-daughter/

===> Not even a teenager yet.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

This is really sad Empty Re: This is really sad

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 pm

well, i wanted to know what made you sad. i'm not going anywhere near that link. but seriously, what makes you gravitate towards this weird shit - do you actually feel sympathy or are you scandalized or do you just like tabloid stuff?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:well, i wanted to know what made you sad. i'm not going anywhere near that link. but seriously, what makes you gravitate towards this weird shit - do you actually feel sympathy or are you scandalized or do you just like tabloid stuff?

===> It is really sad you asked me that question.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:well, i wanted to know what made you sad. i'm not going anywhere near that link. but seriously, what makes you gravitate towards this weird shit - do you actually feel sympathy or are you scandalized or do you just like tabloid stuff?

Do you own a Garden, too ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:47 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

===> It is really sad you asked me that question.

don't be so emotional. answer the question, please. you know how you're so interesting and i get all curious.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 pm

===> I too feel bad about abuse of kids and animals. This is one of those situations.

However, in genreal I finds wackos, eccentrics and people with idiosyncrasies more interesting.

I also do some unusual stuff in real life also.

Once in Washington DC, I told an young Black woman who was begging "I can give you a dollar and walk away or stand here and talk to you for ten minutes as a friend. Which one would you prefer I do?"
She told me "I would like you to talk to me as a friend." I asked her why she could not find a job. She told me that she got into a fight with her boyfriend. She was convicted of assault. Can't get job anymore. And we talked about some other stuff too. She thanked me for talking to her.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:===> I too feel bad about abuse of kids and animals. This is one of those situations.

However, in genreal I finds wackos, eccentrics and people with idiosyncrasies more interesting.

I also do some unusual stuff in real life also.

Once in Washington DC, I told an young Black woman who was begging "I can give you a dollar and walk away or stand here and talk to you for ten minutes as a friend. Which one would you prefer I do?"
She told me "I would like you to talk to me as a friend." I asked her why she could not find a job. She told me that she got into a fight with her boyfriend. She was convicted of assault. Can't get job anymore. And we talked about some other stuff too. She thanked me for talking to her.

Oh the things a poor black woman is forced to do for a buck...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum