Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logging in after a long time

3 posters

Go down

logging in after a long time Empty logging in after a long time

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:03 pm

this forum lacks the functionality of old CH where when one logs in after a long time, it takes just a few clicks to get up to date..

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

logging in after a long time Empty Re: logging in after a long time

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm

red wings

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm

effing don't talk about it man.. we got trashed at BW3 watching the game..

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 13, 2011 4:29 pm

dont worry, you guys still have lions and pistons (and yes we still have the cowgirls and lady mavs)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:32 pm

LIONS..hahahaha.. makes me wanna puke..

Pistons are full of nothing but thugs..who the eff cares..

I like MAVs..they will beat OKC or Memphis whoever comes out..
they beat heat in the regular season..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri May 13, 2011 4:33 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:this forum lacks the functionality of old CH where when one logs in after a long time, it takes just a few clicks to get up to date..

Yes, that's my biggest problem with this forum. Having a "latest posts" view you can browse through is very valuable to our style of discussions. I have been trying to get the platform owners to implement that feature, but it's not looking good so far. I have one or two more ideas to try. After that, I will know conclusively whether that can be done.

I am also looking into other forum software with all these features + latest posts view + thread view as an option, where we can automatically import all the threads and users from here. If a significant majority of users here decide that one of those options is better than this, I can then move us all automatically there.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 13, 2011 4:38 pm

regular season? mavs almost always beat spurs in regular season. also, I am not so sure they will roll over oklahoma. durant's gonna be another tim duncan shortly and after that display of grit against memphis in 3rd overtime, am convinced it'll be hell of a series.

mavs cant match the athleticism of the heat. who's gonna guard wade and nowitzki cant hang with a player of lebron's caliber. no one can guard lebron this year - it's the start of a dynasty.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:42 pm

charvaka wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:this forum lacks the functionality of old CH where when one logs in after a long time, it takes just a few clicks to get up to date..

Yes, that's my biggest problem with this forum. Having a "latest posts" view you can browse through is very valuable to our style of discussions. I have been trying to get the platform owners to implement that feature, but it's not looking good so far. I have one or two more ideas to try. After that, I will know conclusively whether that can be done.

I am also looking into other forum software with all these features + latest posts view + thread view as an option, where we can automatically import all the threads and users from here. If a significant majority of users here decide that one of those options is better than this, I can then move us all automatically there.

looks like a lot of work for you..
maybe we can utilize Sasthi and show her incredible skills in thread killing to the platform owners..they might relent then..

moving to another forum automatically with all these features !!!!.. Oh my .. technology I tell ya.. meanwhile Sulekha takes the time machine back to when we used snail mail...
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:regular season? mavs almost always beat spurs in regular season. also, I am not so sure they will roll over oklahoma. durant's gonna be another tim duncan shortly and after that display of grit against memphis in 3rd overtime, am convinced it'll be hell of a series.

mavs cant match the athleticism of the heat. who's gonna guard wade and nowitzki cant hang with a player of lebron's caliber. no one can guard lebron this year - it's the start of a dynasty.

Heat did look good against the Celtics.. but Nowitzki always poses match up problems against whoever he plays.. But Heat and especially LBJ looks a man possessed...

Only player I like to watch in the Heat team is Wade.. He is awesome..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down