Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal

+2
MaxEntropy_Man
Impedimenta
6 posters

Go down

For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal Empty For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal

Post by Impedimenta Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:34 pm

...of course, if anyone else is interested in solving word puzzles in thamizh

muththuvin puthirkaL

I was sitting with my sister for two hours trying to break at least one. my cousin got the solkalai solution in a few mins! so jealous:-) lets see how you do.

Also, check your email.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal Empty Re: For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 am

once i'm done with what i need to do for uncle sam i will (yes i'm always a last minuter).
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal Empty Re: For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal

Post by Hellsangel Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm

POKCTAP, your message for Il Professore has been received loud and clear by everyone.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Hellsangel wrote:POKCTAP, your message for Il Professore has been received loud and clear by everyone.

ah.. i see it now - POKCTAP is a form of aunti-BN

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

For MAX - solkalai, kalaimozhi and barathiar padalgal vidukathaigal Empty Thanks!

Post by mmuthu Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Glad you enjoy such puzzles/games! I am the author of the puzzle I started making puzzles recently, thanks to the software made available by "yosippavar", a friend I met through google group "vaarthai_vilayaatu"

If you review the archived postings of muthuputhir that you have referred to, you will find my earlier puzzles. There are two types and some are more challenging than others.

Please try them at your leisure and let me know what you think!

Muthu

mmuthu

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:02 pm

mmuthu wrote:Glad you enjoy such puzzles/games! I am the author of the puzzle I started making puzzles recently, thanks to the software made available by "yosippavar", a friend I met through google group "vaarthai_vilayaatu"

If you review the archived postings of muthuputhir that you have referred to, you will find my earlier puzzles. There are two types and some are more challenging than others.

Muthu

whoa ! muthukumaaar ! we all are soooooo grateful to you and im pee for making kris' dream come true!!!!vaazhaika ! palavudan vazhaika !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
mmuthu wrote:Glad you enjoy such puzzles/games! I am the author of the puzzle I started making puzzles recently, thanks to the software made available by "yosippavar", a friend I met through google group "vaarthai_vilayaatu"

Muthu

whoa ! muthukumaaar ! we all are soooooo grateful to you and im pee for making kris' dream come true!!!!vaazhaika ! palavudan vazhaika !

>>>>Is it, could it be - the muthukumarrrrr? Impy made it all happen. MK for President, Yay!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 am

LOL, kris.

GK - maybe 2012 will be THE year when i finally start to understand you. maybe not. there is always 2013. I am positive like that. sigh...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 am

Hellsangel wrote:POKCTAP, your message for Il Professore has been received loud and clear by everyone.

stand in line after GK. you all speak what sounds like english. yet...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 am

LOL, kris.

GK - maybe 2012 will be THE year when i finally start to understand you. maybe not.

>>>I guess I am tantalizing that way Smile

there is always 2013.

>>>>Not according to the mayans,, hahaha

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum