Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the big bang theory - The Rhinitis Revelation

5 posters

Go down

the big bang theory - The Rhinitis Revelation Empty the big bang theory - The Rhinitis Revelation

Post by Impedimenta Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm

LOLOL! never watched this one. Its on cbs.com. breaking bad, that is my next obsession. yours?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

the big bang theory - The Rhinitis Revelation Empty Re: the big bang theory - The Rhinitis Revelation

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Monday Monday, a British show about the employees of a supermarket chain in trouble.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

the big bang theory - The Rhinitis Revelation Empty Re: the big bang theory - The Rhinitis Revelation

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 pm

rhinitis revelation is a super funny episode. looking forward to the next new one.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

I don't find this show particularly funny.
here is a way to ruin this show for everyone. Listen to the laugh track. One of the worst uses of laugh track.

Say something that remotely sounds scientific. BAM. Cue the laugh track. Add a girl with tits hanging out in every dress. You have a popular show.

But Breaking Bad on the other hand is one awesome show. Never can predict what is going to happen next.

Season 2 second episode is just out of this world.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:19 am

i can't stand this show either. i find it contrived. as if the writer wanted to plant a few funny lines here and a few there and wrote the rest of it just for those lines. ELR, now that was the best sitcom ever. the situations in that sitcom always felt natural.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 am

Mad Men; Downton Abbey; Veep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down