Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate

Go down

SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate Empty SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Watching now:

Back to top Go down

SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate Empty Re: SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm

damn @ pesticides in breast milk. I went to india for a month each when both my kids were babies.

Back to top Go down

SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate Empty Re: SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 pm

I wonder if our ancestors had "experts" informing them of life threatening risks that were all around them. I feel these assholes with their "findings" add to daily stress of modern life and take the pleasure out of living

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:32 pm

should see the show. it gets scarier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 pm

given enough time and receptive audience, I could make breathing sound scary too. everything is scary - might as well not get up in the morning.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

watched more. your state's crops are possibly the healthiest in india right now. the farmers were sick of buying costly pesticides. Smile Another is Sikkim. Pesticides are banned there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 pm

after the 1st, female foeticide episode, this one i liked. i am only buying organic food from now on.

that CEO of pesticide company was high-larious rofl
main to jaa ke poocha unko. woh bola saab camera ke liye aisa bola mera to family poora pesticide wala hi khate rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 pm

seven wrote:after the 1st, female foeticide episode, this one i liked. i am only buying organic food from now on.

that CEO of pesticide company was high-larious SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate 3077217049
main to jaa ke poocha unko. woh bola saab camera ke liye aisa bola mera to family poora pesticide wala hi khate SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate 3077217049 SMJ: Toxic Food - Poison On Our Plate 3077217049

I know! and in the end it turns out that his own brother owns a cotton farm w/o chemical fertilizer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:42 pm

LOL that was so funny...that Ramu guy did his homework Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down