Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Flash** Sherryl/Sunny Leone wants to do Vidya balan

Go down

News Flash** Sherryl/Sunny Leone wants to do Vidya balan Empty News Flash** Sherryl/Sunny Leone wants to do Vidya balan

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:55 pm

....I think Sheryl Chopra and Sunny Leone should do a path breaking, Envelope opening Lesbo movie....

I suspect the ToI mixed up with Sherryl and Sunny on its headlines...

I bet this Lesbo movie will be a Super duper hit with men...Should send an email to the Sex Maestro Mahesh Bhatt, and his Pro-Daughter Pooja Butt.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

News Flash** Sherryl/Sunny Leone wants to do Vidya balan Empty Re: News Flash** Sherryl/Sunny Leone wants to do Vidya balan

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
....I think Sheryl Chopra and Sunny Leone should do a path breaking, Envelope opening Lesbo movie....

I bet this Lesbo movie will be a Super duper hit with men...Should send an email to the Sex Maestro Mahesh Bhatt, and his Pro-Daughter Pooja Butt.

She's bold. Good for her, but that doesn't mean she can talk whatever she wants about others, esp the lesbo talk abt another woman who is a hetero. That is so 'ugh!'.

Back to top Go down

News Flash** Sherryl/Sunny Leone wants to do Vidya balan Empty Re: News Flash** Sherryl/Sunny Leone wants to do Vidya balan

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:23 pm

kinnera wrote:

She's bold. Good for her, but that doesn't mean she can talk whatever she wants about others, esp the lesbo talk abt another woman who is a hetero. That is so 'ugh!'.

Isn't "proselytizing" a fundamental freedom in India?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:28 pm

kinnera wrote:

scratch. yeah, as long as it is not done with force or by any manipulative methods (lure of money etc).

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:37 pm

kinnera wrote:
kinnera wrote:

scratch. yeah, as long as it is not done with force or by any manipulative methods (lure of money etc).

That is what Sheryl is doing. She is proselyting and trying to "convert" Vidya to her "religion" almost all women have a subsconscios Lesboism, and it just needs to be pried out. Different effort levels, and a few might need sustained effort for a long time.. So she might succeed in converting Vidya much sooner - at least a closet conversion.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 pm

That is what Sheryl is doing. She is proselyting and trying to "convert" Vidya to her "religion" almost all women have a subsconscios Lesboism, and it just needs to be pried out. Different effort levels, and a few might need sustained effort for a long time.. So she might succeed in converting Vidya much sooner - at least a closet conversion.

What if a man talks abt another man in the same fashion? Won't it be outrageous?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

kinnera wrote:

What if a man talks abt another man in the same fashion? Won't it be outrageous?

Men dont talk about each other like that. Not even Gay men. it is a 'woman thing'

Do you see grown up men walk hand in hand? Do you see them hug or kiss each other on the cheek ? Or praise each other on their attire? do you women know details of any man who posed centerfold for "Playgirl?"

So... it is a woman thingy...and beware of any woman who hugs you, smiles at you or kisses you on your cheek...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down