Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversation with Indian born American raised TamBrahm girl

+6
truthbetold
Kris
Impedimenta
Idéfix
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MulaiAzhagi
10 posters

Go down

Conversation with Indian born American raised TamBrahm girl Empty Conversation with Indian born American raised TamBrahm girl

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:56 pm

This evening, I went shopping for groceries at a nationwide store which sells organic and good quality food items. After picking a container of hummus, I turned back and saw an Indian female smiling at me. She worked there. She was thin, polished and good looking. Then I realized that I had seen her many times before somewhere. The following conversation took place.

Mulai Azhagi: "You look familiar. I think I saw you at the temple."

She: "I used to come there with my second husband. You must know him. He is Dr. Krishna Murthy. He is a ..."

Mulai Azhagi (a little surprised): "You mentioned it was your second husband. Is it not kind unusual for Indian women to go around broadcasting which husband it was?. "

She: "Well. I grew up here."

Mulai Azhagi: "The fact that you were specific about him being the second husband tells me that you are married again."

She: "In fact I am."

Mulai Azhagi: "In my opinion I think marriage is nothing but a man and a woman having a relationship with a legal imprimatur from the state. The only problem is the 'kids'. I think marriage should be abolished. People should be allowed to do whatever they want. Any kids from the relationship should be brought up by the state."

She (with her eyes wide open with disbelief): What?

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Indian born American raised TamBrahm girl Empty Re: Conversation with Indian born American raised TamBrahm girl

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Well... you just increased your chances of being her FOURTH husband.

I am also kind of the same view about this marriage concept...outdated...Except I am not so sure about plans for the kids. Even among grown up americans, I come across very often people who are bitter about their parents divorce and the unstable life they have had.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Indian born American raised TamBrahm girl Empty Re: Conversation with Indian born American raised TamBrahm girl

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Well... you just increased your chances of being her FOURTH husband.

==> I don't stand a chance. Looks like she goes after affluent men.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:I don't stand a chance. Looks like she goes after affluent men.
Haha, I was waiting for some judgment from Breasty Beauty, and there it is! For, after, same thing.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:28 pm

panini press wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:I don't stand a chance. Looks like she goes after affluent men.
Haha, I was waiting for some judgment from Breasty Beauty, and there it is! For, after, same thing.

So PP, doesn't your wife get tired of your incessant sniping?

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 pm

===> PP,

I don't understand. I am not an English maven.

What are you saying?

Should it be "..she goes for affluent men"?

Fine.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Dear MA,

How did you find out that she was a Tambram girl? What gave that away?

Yours curiously,
BW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
Mulai Azhagi: "In my opinion I think marriage is nothing but a man and a woman having a relationship with a legal imprimatur from the state. The only problem is the 'kids'. I think marriage should be abolished. People should be allowed to do whatever they want. Any kids from the relationship should be brought up by the state."

what?

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 pm

blabberwock wrote:Dear MA,

Yours curiously,
BW

===> The conversation continued. She showed up at the cash register. She said that she was visiting her father who was in Madras. Plus her name. Who knows she might as well be a Mudaliyar. I think I have an inbuilt TamBrahm detector.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:This evening, I went shopping for groceries at a nationwide store which sells organic and good quality food items. After picking a container of hummus, I turned back and saw an Indian female smiling at me. She worked there. She was thin, polished and good looking. Then I realized that I had seen her many times before somewhere. The following conversation took place.

Mulai Azhagi: "You look familiar. I think I saw you at the temple."

She: "I used to come there with my second husband. You must know him. He is Dr. Krishna Murthy. He is a ..."

Mulai Azhagi (a little surprised): "You mentioned it was your second husband. Is it not kind unusual for Indian women to go around broadcasting which husband it was?. "

She: "Well. I grew up here."

Mulai Azhagi: "The fact that you were specific about him being the second husband tells me that you are married again."

She: "In fact I am."

100 lashes for her or for you...pick.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:This evening, I went shopping for groceries at a nationwide store which sells organic and good quality food items. After picking a container of hummus, I turned back and saw an Indian female smiling at me. She worked there. She was thin, polished and good looking. Then I realized that I had seen her many times before somewhere. The following conversation took place.

>>>>Exactly! What?!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Yours curiously,
BW

we have now evolved considerably just labeling someone "tamBrahm" is inadequate. from now on, there should be further classification.

next time, MA should ask the girl if she is Tambrahmi Iyerini or Tambrahmi Iyengarini... Or Srirangam/ vaideeswaran Koil connection.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Yours curiously,
BW

we have now evolved considerably just labeling someone "tamBrahm" is inadequate. from now on, there should be further classification.
Earlier we used to get a little bit more detail, like Madras Iyer, ward #6 Iyer, etc. I think the hold of the caste system is weakening, and people are forgetting all distinctions and just calling others by blanket names like TamBrahm. I demand the end of reservations, now that caste system is on its way out.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 pm

panini press wrote:

Yours curiously,
BW

Earlier we used to get a little bit more detail, like Madras Iyer, ward #6 Iyer, etc. I think the hold of the caste system is weakening, and people are forgetting all distinctions and just calling others by blanket names like TamBrahm. I demand the end of reservations, now that caste system is on its way out.

I diagree komboletely. We should fine tune the reservation system by allotting specific % to each sub and sub-sub caste. I demand that there be no general quota, and also the US consulates be forced to adapt the quota system for their F1, H1, and A visas. applications.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

Yours curiously,
BW

===> The conversation continued. She showed up at the cash register. She said that she was visiting her father who was in Madras. Plus her name. Who knows she might as well be a Mudaliyar. I think I have an inbuilt TamBrahm detector.

All this happened in Madras?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 am

Sara
did you say all that stuff.about children in your first conversation and within thefirst two minutes?
something does not seem normal here.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Mulai Azhagi: "In my opinion I think marriage is nothing but a man and a woman having a relationship with a legal imprimatur from the state. The only problem is the 'kids'. I think marriage should be abolished. People should be allowed to do whatever they want. Any kids from the relationship should be brought up by the state."
you are hereby christened sri sri sri sri mulai sri sri osho sri lord azhagi sri sri krishnamurti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:39 am

______

Say what Shocked ?

I agree with HK..move over Swami Nithi..we have a "born-free" adventurous spirit among us waiting to come out like the Incredible Hulk!

As TBT says, it may be unusual..but, imo (observations), a woman may start talking about her husband, esp. second husband within a few secs of meeting a stranger-man, only when she uses it as a defense mechanism to "remind herself that she is married", well in this case again when she feels a lot of attraction, and to drop some hints to the man who seems to be quite enamoured by her..and wonders if she is 'taken'..to say "take it easy" (not that it stops too many from trying any way!)

Seriously, if the jungle has no rules or boundaries when it comes to dating and mating..there can be a few other minor problems besides the "kids"- who will be sent away to Grandma Govt to be raised!

Nice Sara, it was a fun Morning read:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 am

I suspect this entire convo was made up for the express purpose of using the word legal imprimatur. more than likely big titties came across such a word when surfing the web using his standard google search string (rape + tamil + iyer + caste details + white people) and liked it so much he wanted to brag about using it in an offhand manner like it's no big deal.

note to self: find an absorbing hobby so you dont stoop to posting imagined conversations on the web during retirement.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 am

blabberwock wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:

Yours curiously,
BW

===> No. This conversation took place at Trader Joe's.

I see what you are saying. I should have said "She said that she was visiting her father who is in Madras."

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:

Yours curiously,
BW

===> No. This conversation took place at Trader Joe's.

I see what you are saying. I should have said "She said that she was visiting her father who is in Madras."

If she was visiting, then your conversation would have taken place in Madras as BW correctly inferred. You should have said "She said that she would be visiting her father who is in Madras"
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 pm

===> Maria

You are right.

I saw the picture of her second husband. He is ugly.

No wonder she was attracted to me.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:===> Maria

You are right.

I saw the picture of her second husband. He is ugly.

No wonder she was attracted to me.

what about her third husband? that's the main point here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Great! Only few people in the world live their lives and most others only read about them. It is all Karma!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 am

Sasthi wrote:Great! Only few people in the world live their lives and most others only read about them. It is all Karma!

so how was your India trip.

Don't know why...whenever I see your post, you remind me of someone in my IM (who has been on my IM for the last 12 years from a pre-Sulekha site). Also, she is your age, ht/wt, your same city , and even heck sounds/talks like....when I talk to her rarely, I think of you and when I reply to your post I think of her....although I am 102% sure you both are different people.

No... I can never cross 5...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 am

Sasthi wrote:Great! Only few people in the world live their lives and most others only read about them. It is all Karma!

Don't know why...whenever I see your post, you remind me of someone in my IM (who has been on my IM for the last 12 years from a pre-Sulekha site). Also, she is your age, ht/wt, your same city , and even heck sounds/talks like....when I talk to her rarely, I think of you and when I reply to your post I think of her....although I am 102% sure you both are different people.

M adi saamiyar,

That is really twisted. are you secretly trying to be like the casanova swami nithyananda?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:05 am

If it looks like a Sasthi, if it talks like a Sasthi, if it lives like a Sasthi, then heck, it IS Sasthi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:07 am

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

M adi saamiyar,

That is really twisted. are you secretly trying to be like the casanova swami nithyananda?

Actually...better late than never....Wink

I was going to "imply" that Sashti's hubby probably has 2 wives...then I was afraid of "impy" coming down swinging at me...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

I can only afford India vacation every alternate years. Are you asking about my last year India trip?

All these days I was thinking I was alone! And there is another one like me? Really? Very interesting.

Edit: Saamiyare! You assumed that I was vacationing in India coz I wasn't posting much. Your GnanaDhirsthi is blured and need glasses. See I don't like to start "I have Life" series like other vetti officers - coz I am not one. Nandri.

Last edited by Sasthi on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

M adi saamiyar,

Actually...better late than never....Wink

I was going to "imply" that Sashti's hubby probably has 2 wives...then I was afraid of "impy" coming down swinging at me...

SaamiyaRae,

I don't think he has one other wife. After marrying me he will never be able to think of marrying another woman in this life or for the matter in his next lives - if at all if has a next Life, which I completely doubt.Razz

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down