Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus was born in India as a Tambrahm - RSS

4 posters

Go down

Jesus was born in India as a Tambrahm - RSS Empty Jesus was born in India as a Tambrahm - RSS

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:50 pm

.....Religious scholars estimate that Christianity was introduced in India during the 6th Century AD in the southern states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu, but a book written by one of the founding members of the RSS in 1946 claimed that Jesus himself was born in India.

I approve of this message by the former late SS ji. However, I strongly believe he was born as a Goundar and not as a Tambrahmi Iyer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Jesus was born in India as a Tambrahm - RSS Empty Re: Jesus was born in India as a Tambrahm - RSS

Post by southindian Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....Religious scholars estimate that Christianity was introduced in India during the 6th Century AD in the southern states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu, but a book written by one of the founding members of the RSS in 1946 claimed that Jesus himself was born in India.

I approve of this message by the former late SS ji. However, I strongly believe he was born as a Goundar and not as a Tambrahmi Iyer.
I agree Jesus was a Gounder and was born in India. There are quite a few articles from eminent scholars on this. I read a few earlier which proves Jesus's birth in India.

PS: Now search for Jesus and Gounder and see this post comes up in search. That's called building credibility on internet.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Jesus was born in India as a Tambrahm - RSS Empty Re: Jesus was born in India as a Tambrahm - RSS

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:56 pm

The world was fortunate that he was born 2000 years ago. If he were born in 1970, he would have been a DKhead piecefully cutting Tambram-threads, just like Dracula biting on the neck of unsuspecting young women.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:40 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

ஒரு சந்தேகம் சாமியாரே! தாம்பரத்திலே குப்பை கொட்டினவனெல்லாம் tambram ஆகமுடியுமா? நம்ப​ 'நைனா' அண்ட​ சொல்லிடுங்க​ Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down