Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want your girls spanked? move to texas

3 posters

Go down

want your girls spanked? move to texas Empty want your girls spanked? move to texas

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 am

don't mess with texas!

so the only thing that's messed up about this is that a man spanked a girl?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

want your girls spanked? move to texas Empty Re: want your girls spanked? move to texas

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 am

After day one, Taylor didn't want to return. She went to the vice principal's office to request a paddling instead. He had Taylor call her mother, who gave her approval.

"I knew school policy was females swatted females, and males swatted males," Jorgensen said. "If Taylor wanted that, I said that would be fine."

But she quickly disapproved when she saw the results and learned who actually did the paddling.

"I came unglued," Jorgensen said.

While a woman was present in the room, a male vice principal swatted Taylor. Springtown ISD policy states "corporal punishment shall be administered only by an employee who is the same sex as the student."

WHAT?! Official policy on corporal punishment? I am losing faith in this country. My mom keeps asking me to move back to India, no no, not just to India, but to the hometown. ('Why u living a low class life there, when u can live a great life here chilling with me in the village every evening?'). I said no (and mildly protested my life here is far from "low class"), but maybe I should reconsider.

Back to top Go down

want your girls spanked? move to texas Empty Re: want your girls spanked? move to texas

Post by Kris Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:

After day one, Taylor didn't want to return. She went to the vice principal's office to request a paddling instead. He had Taylor call her mother, who gave her approval.

"I knew school policy was females swatted females, and males swatted males," Jorgensen said. "If Taylor wanted that, I said that would be fine."

...."

WHAT?! Official policy on corporal punishment? I am losing faith in this country.

>>>> You know, Tex. There is a saying "Yatra Nari Astu Pujyante...."

"Shut your mouth, boy! We don't need them heathen prayer 'round these parts".

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
WHAT?! Official policy on corporal punishment? I am losing faith in this country. My mom keeps asking me to move back to India, no no, not just to India, but to the hometown. ('Why u living a low class life there, when u can live a great life here chilling with me in the village every evening?'). I said no (and mildly protested my life here is far from "low class"), but maybe I should reconsider.

Naww...certainly you no live low class..

But, if some male spanks you, then you may call it low class.....oh..wait...or is it high class for a "woman get spanked by a man?"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:don't mess with texas!

so the only thing that's messed up about this is that a man spanked a girl?

Look at that girl.. wowww...... tell me..which male admin would not want to spank her bottom.... that too, in Texas.

Jorgensen has photos which prove how red her daughter's bottom was.

The day after the paddling, she called the vice principal.

"He told me this was normal for her bottom to look like this after receiving swats, and that he was not aware of the school policy that females swat females," Jorgensen said. "But he used too much force."

Hahahaa...looks like this guy is the "official swatter of girls" in that school, and has seen several bottoms...

I tell ya....with Texas what it is, anyone should be very careful sending their daughter to school there...Luckily, Plano, Richardson, etc...have become a small Indian district within Texas. So the schools there are likely to have tons of ABCDs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down