Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ponniyin Selvan]

Go down

[Ponniyin Selvan] Empty [Ponniyin Selvan]

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 am

Earlier, Ponniyin Selvan wrote to me:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Looks like your promotion is not working so far. Reading through the responses of many it does not sound to me that anyone is enthusiastic about joining your forum. That's why if you can point out specific people that you want, the rest of us can put in a kind request. (Or) I can suggest another method, you can create fake handles in that forum like you used to do before and then talk to yourself.

The last sentence of Selvan deserves a clarification since Charvakananda has also accused me in the past of creating multiple handles on Sulekha in his comical attempt at character assassination which started when he (Charvakananda) did not like my Diggy Raja posts.

I did post under the handles Dr Nand Lal Bose and Prof Buzugmehr on Sulekha and on one (and only one) occasion, one of the handles wrote a one or two sentence post to the other. It was all in pure fun and no harm was meant to anybody. It was not as if i created new handles for the purpose of flaming other handles in which case it would clearly have been unethical. I will also point out that in the early days of Sulekha, Satya Prabhakar used to post for quite some time under a female handle who claimed to be a bewitching Italian beauty. Huzefa Kapasi and Kris were around at the time. Clearly Satya was only having some fun and no harm was meant to anybody.

----

Back to top Go down

[Ponniyin Selvan] Empty Re: [Ponniyin Selvan]

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 am

Sara Apathy Bark. i think satya enjoyed vikram seth for it was at his insistence that i had reviewed seth's AEM in which seth appears as Keith Varms (an anagram of Vikram Seth). *how effortlessly threads converge to the same subject sometimes -- eerie*

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am

Rashmun wrote:Earlier, Ponniyin Selvan wrote to me:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Looks like your promotion is not working so far. Reading through the responses of many it does not sound to me that anyone is enthusiastic about joining your forum. That's why if you can point out specific people that you want, the rest of us can put in a kind request. (Or) I can suggest another method, you can create fake handles in that forum like you used to do before and then talk to yourself.

The last sentence of Selvan deserves a clarification since Charvakananda has also accused me in the past of creating multiple handles on Sulekha in his comical attempt at character assassination which started when he (Charvakananda) did not like my Diggy Raja posts.

I did post under the handles Dr Nand Lal Bose and Prof Buzugmehr on Sulekha and on one (and only one) occasion, one of the handles wrote a one or two sentence post to the other. It was all in pure fun and no harm was meant to anybody. It was not as if i created new handles for the purpose of flaming other handles in which case it would clearly have been unethical. I will also point out that in the early days of Sulekha, Satya Prabhakar used to post for quite some time under a female handle who claimed to be a bewitching Italian beauty. Huzefa Kapasi and Kris were around at the time. Clearly Satya was only having some fun and no harm was meant to anybody.

----
[b]

Ahhhhh..."I am not a killer...never killed. Only one I murdered someone bcz I was told he insulted. That was not my fault and if at all, whoever told me about the insult is the one to blamed. I have cleared proved that I am not a killer."

Do you even see the fallacy in your arguments? If you still don't realize what everyone is telling about you, no wonder u have absolutely no creditbility.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:31 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Earlier, Ponniyin Selvan wrote to me:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

----

Ahhhhh..."I am not a killer...never killed. Only one I murdered someone bcz I was told he insulted. That was not my fault and if at all, whoever told me about the insult is the one to blamed. I have cleared proved that I am not a killer."

Do you even see the fallacy in your arguments? If you still don't realize what everyone is telling about you, no wonder u have absolutely no creditbility.

Samiyaar, thanks once again for sharing your wisdom in ulat-phulat language with the rest of us.

Samiyaar, tussi great ho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down