Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HK, for you

Go down

HK, for you Empty HK, for you

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 am

first couple of lines reminded me of your story Smile

Back to top Go down

HK, for you Empty Re: HK, for you

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 am

LOLLLLLLLL! yes nats, these are the perfect lines for my story (and my life for the story is incomplete). Smile i think i should add these at these beginning of my story, sung by the first rockstar of kolkata, usha uthup.

and what a fitting time to be reminded of my story! for i was reminded of my story earlier today. my bhabhi was over for lunch today. she is A1's wife. A1, A's youngest son, is my arch enemy and these comings and goings by her are overtures for reconciliation (and not for the first time). she made a shocking revelation today. she said, and i quote, 'lalaji [that's how she calls me], you know, on the first night after my marriage, my husband told me, 'trust everyone in this house except my mother.' now what kind of a husband says that? but soon i realized that my husband was right. your father used to drink [he used to drink every week and quit drinking and non veg in his mid 50s] and my MIL used to sneak into his bedroom at 4 am... everything used to be unlocked then... and steal the empty bottles and show them to my FIL and say, 'here you are treating your brother like your own son when he is drinking the nights away and while your own adult sons hang around orphaned!" so, lalalji, my husband [she is defending her husband] did not poison my FIL's mind... it was my MIL!'"

later i thought about it. these hathrasiya women like my bhabhi are of a badmash species. A's wife is also of hathras and distantly related to my bhabhi. one more bhabhi in our extended family is also from hathras and she too is evil. my grandmother was from hathras and she was evil personified. you never know if they are telling the truth or sowing seeds of discontent. but my gut feeling says that there is an element of truth to her story and she witnessed it. it slightly changes my impression of A. both, his sons and his wife, tried to poison his mind. he was not one to listen to any of them. he had scant regard for his sons and even booted the oldest to mumbai on an argument -- his married-self landed on its derriere in mumbai and was soon taken under the care of his uncle; A had actually cut him off but my father and uncle salvaged his life and future. but clearly A's wife was the one who had tried to poison A's mind the MOST in his last years.

thank you for this reminder post. Smile *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 pm

lol nats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 am

i feel like i've been hugged. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: A1, A's youngest son, is my arch enemy...
oh, that should have been A3 and not A1. typo but i think you understood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:36 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote: A1, A's youngest son, is my arch enemy...
oh, that should have been A3 and not A1. typo but i think you understood.

Ya I got confused why you were calling A1 as A's youngest son...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:52 am

just to be clear, that bhabhi was the wife of A3 not A1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Should have nomenclatured them too. AW, A1W, and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:49 pm

LOL! you are funny.

at the end i have proved that i am no less ADHD then the reader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum