Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and this day would come too...

Go down

and this day would come too...  Empty and this day would come too...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 pm

... when *I* would yell at a teen for yapping on phone all day long, ignoring homework, eating up on sleep time... when confronted she goes, 'oh this is friend A, I called her two minutes ago.... 1 hour ago was cousin, I hung up when u asked me to. And two hours ago was friend B'... Rolling Eyes

I get it now mom, and I get it now dad. I know now why u would yell at me back then. And thanks for being so patient back then, coz i swear if that girl does not hang up in next 2 minutes, I am so gonna ground her from phone for 1 week. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

and this day would come too...  Empty Re: and this day would come too...

Post by Kris Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:... when *I* would yell at a teen for yapping on phone all day long, ignoring homework, eating up on sleep time... when confronted she goes, 'oh this is friend A, I called her two minutes ago.... 1 hour ago was cousin, I hung up when u asked me to. And two hours ago was friend B'... Rolling Eyes

I get it now mom, and I get it now dad. I know now why u would yell at me back then. And thanks for being so patient back then, coz i swear if that girl does not hang up in next 2 minutes, I am so gonna ground her from phone for 1 week. Evil or Very Mad

>>>>Set the ground rules now. You will save yourself a lot of time and energy later on. "Because I said so!" and "I don't care what your friends are allowed to do, I am not their parent" are perfectly valid final closing points.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum