Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blabberwock is a closet racist.

3 posters

Go down

blabberwock is a closet racist.  Empty blabberwock is a closet racist.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:39 pm

i asked her a few months ago to watch lage raho munnabhai. she didn't. i insisted. so she did. i asked, "how did you like it?" she said, "tell me, this is so unreal... why is this late 40s guy acting so lovey-dovey in the movie?" heck, i said, "he is a bhai! a mum' bhai. bhais have all the license to act emotional and lovey-dovey regardless of their age." clearly my experiment had been a failure. a few days ago i thought i'd try again. i asked her to watch oh my god and english vinglish. she promptly bought both. she watched them too! she said "i watched 5 mins of each, got bored and shut the dvd." AND she went back to watching french, hungarian and polish films in languages she did not understand. but she did not care for THAT when she was shoving popcorn into her vegetarian mouth with her racist fingers and crying by bucketloads because a poor white girl, in remote hungary some place, was getting jilted by her lover! and the fact that a bhai was getting jilted by a girl -- an iyer girl like her might i remind you -- evoked NO feelings in her! india is breaking into a sweat trying to create ART for her but she rubbishes classics like lage raho munnabhai and will rather watch white people on white screens!

Back to top Go down

blabberwock is a closet racist.  Empty Re: blabberwock is a closet racist.

Post by southindian Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i asked her a few months ago to watch lage raho munnabhai. she didn't. i insisted. so she did. i asked, "how did you like it?" she said, "tell me, this is so unreal... why is this late 40s guy acting so lovey-dovey in the movie?" heck, i said, "he is a bhai! a mum' bhai. bhais have all the license to act emotional and lovey-dovey regardless of their age." clearly my experiment had been a failure. a few days ago i thought i'd try again. i asked her to watch oh my god and english vinglish. she promptly bought both. she watched them too! she said "i watched 5 mins of each, got bored and shut the dvd." AND she went back to watching french, hungarian and polish films in languages she did not understand. but she did not care for THAT when she was shoving popcorn into her vegetarian mouth with her racist fingers and crying by bucketloads because a poor white girl, in remote hungary some place, was getting jilted by her lover! and the fact that a bhai was getting jilted by a girl -- an iyer girl like her might i remind you -- evoked NO feelings in her! india is breaking into a sweat trying to create ART for her but she rubbishes classics like lage raho munnabhai and will rather watch white people on white screens!

blabberwock is a docile, neutered woman, perfect for internet discussion. Throw an argument and run with no strings attached.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Who you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Who you?
Probably one of the wussy Iyer boys.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Who you?

You Who?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:02 am

southindian wrote:blabberwock is a docile, neutered woman, perfect for internet discussion. Throw an argument and run with no strings attached.
who runs away? me? i was merely jesting in my original post. not serious. or did you mean bw throws an argument and runs away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i asked her a few months ago to watch lage raho munnabhai. she didn't. i insisted. so she did. i asked, "how did you like it?" she said, "tell me, this is so unreal... why is this late 40s guy acting so lovey-dovey in the movie?" heck, i said, "he is a bhai! a mum' bhai. bhais have all the license to act emotional and lovey-dovey regardless of their age." clearly my experiment had been a failure. a few days ago i thought i'd try again. i asked her to watch oh my god and english vinglish. she promptly bought both. she watched them too! she said "i watched 5 mins of each, got bored and shut the dvd." AND she went back to watching french, hungarian and polish films in languages she did not understand. but she did not care for THAT when she was shoving popcorn into her vegetarian mouth with her racist fingers and crying by bucketloads because a poor white girl, in remote hungary some place, was getting jilted by her lover! and the fact that a bhai was getting jilted by a girl -- an iyer girl like her might i remind you -- evoked NO feelings in her! india is breaking into a sweat trying to create ART for her but she rubbishes classics like lage raho munnabhai and will rather watch white people on white screens!

I, as the ultimate protectOr of all Iyerinis, Iyengarinis, and all Soudhie women and any woman with near or distant and director indirect connection to Soudh India,

I protest, disagree, and vehemently condemn the statement against Blabberwock Iyerini.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down