Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I understand your behaviour to my posts

3 posters

Go down

I understand your behaviour to my posts Empty I understand your behaviour to my posts

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I understand your behaviour to my posts Empty Re: I understand your behaviour to my posts

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 pm

ok... unknown - u first hate the things u actually love.

Back to top Go down

I understand your behaviour to my posts Empty Re: I understand your behaviour to my posts

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer
The irony is that the truth of Tamil Nadu as a part of the Republic of India is now in Stage Three.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:36 pm

panini press wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer
The irony is that the truth of Tamil Nadu as a part of the Republic of India is now in Stage Three.

True ! you can't be more right Pavan !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down