Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syrian Conflict now played in Beirut

2 posters

Go down

Syrian Conflict now played in Beirut Empty Syrian Conflict now played in Beirut

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 am

.. Syria has reactivated its gangs in Lebanon to warn the world that it will spread its in-fighting to outside Syria. l

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Syrian Conflict now played in Beirut Empty Re: Syrian Conflict now played in Beirut

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 am

I am surprised it took them this long to export the trouble to Lebanon. There is a small but distinct possibility that Turkey will get militarily involved. If that happens, I don't see how America can stay out for too long.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Syrian Conflict now played in Beirut Empty Re: Syrian Conflict now played in Beirut

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 am

panini press wrote:I am surprised it took them this long to export the trouble to Lebanon. There is a small but distinct possibility that Turkey will get militarily involved. If that happens, I don't see how America can stay out for too long.

If Turkey gets involved...then all that the US has to do is to support it. Turkey will do it also to prove its anti-terror intention. Looking at Iran, Syria, and Egypt, Turkey is the only and most powerful iSalamic country in the region. This is a great opportunity for it to exert its ottomonish influence again in that region.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
panini press wrote:I am surprised it took them this long to export the trouble to Lebanon. There is a small but distinct possibility that Turkey will get militarily involved. If that happens, I don't see how America can stay out for too long.

If Turkey gets involved...then all that the US has to do is to support it. Turkey will do it also to prove its anti-terror intention. Looking at Iran, Syria, and Egypt, Turkey is the only and most powerful iSalamic country in the region. This is a great opportunity for it to exert its ottomonish influence again in that region.

..Say no more...Be the first to get the real inside scoop...right from His Holiness....Razz

I am starting my own site. Everyone is urged to join the forum:

http://Uppili-SaamiYaar.forumotion.com

[I promise not not to peek into anyone's IP (idiotic personality) or SS (Supreme Silliness) info.]

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down