Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell

4 posters

Go down

Jill (37) or Paula (39) - Whos is better looking?

Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell Vote_lcap67%Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell Vote_lcap33%Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell Empty Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am

who is the better looking?

Jill Kelley

OR

Paula Borewell

(I have tried to be fair with the best pics that I can find).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell Empty Re: Jill Kelley and Paula Borewell

Post by FluteHolder Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 am

I just wonder what in the world those involved were thinking that this day and age, everything is monitored and that too being in a critical job/office and how they could think they would get away with it or hoping will not be caught?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:48 am

FluteHolder wrote:I just wonder what in the world those involved were thinking that this day and age, everything is monitored and that too being in a critical job/office and how they could think they would get away with it or hoping will not be caught?

I think "passion and Lust" more than love gives a false sense of superpower that they can outsmart the system. Lust makes one think and behave like a teenager - who we all know thinks is invincible, beyond destruction, and knows everything.

Think he was still smart enough not to share any classified info - which would be criminal. I think Ms. Borewell ended the affair but cannot stand Jill being a friend of Petraeus - and potentially steal what she was forced to end. The affair was mutual and still fresh, and hence the ending must have been hard for the wife of the radiologist. I dont know if the radiologists anon letter to daily news in June resulted in ending the affair. But, since it was forced to end - and not due to some differences - the jealousy and possessiveness continued, resulting in the email threat to Jill.

(BTW, The cancer surgeon's wife Jill is better looking).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 am

Now this Jill lady def. seems charming and "colorful!" One of those nice party Gals..swingers, I mean family friends- Mardi Gras style:)

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121112_Woman_who_sparked_Petraeus_probe_has_Philadelphia_roots.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:30 am

Why are you calling these ladies derogatory names? P is a not an ugly looking guy with a resume that is the envy of every male. Most women would like to sleep with that kind of resume. However he is the CIA chief and some norms are attached to it. While David p. did not break any rules, such behavior at that level at that specific job would be considered compromising national security. He himself realized that and decided to walk. Unfortunate but the right thing to do.
May be he can come back as a civilian commentator to share his skills and make some money.
Finally, can we say he nailed two?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:02 am

Nothing derogatory. Have you been to Mardi Gras? It's beads galore (note the beads in pic above), partying and fun.

Charming and colorful are complimentary- I only use it when people seem energetic, easy going and interesting (have to earn it- based on my perceptions- assumptions!) and don't stalk or harass/harm anyone. Party gals are friendly, generous as hosts and help everyone have a good time- may hurt themselves in the process. Swingers, I said for humor for all the couples togetherness..*based on this whole mess..apparently there was "some smoke" who knows! May be it was only smoke!

The poor General P helped others to nail him for trusting a Paula..Like Pres. Clinton..if it wasn't for another Paula who was in the lobby of some hotel, he just looked at her and in 10 secs, decided to summon her to his Gov's suite..and messed up big time and the rest is history. I guess the moral of the story is- if you are a powerful man and see an attractive Paula with big eyes (!), just keep a distance and mind your own business:) But, we know that's not going to happen!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum