Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindia's anti-Tamil stance on Cauvery Water

Go down

Hindia's anti-Tamil stance on Cauvery Water Empty Hindia's anti-Tamil stance on Cauvery Water

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Supreme Court asked Indian gov why it had not yet notified the final award of the Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal. The award was issued years ago.

Remember that was the final award, all the problems in recent years was because it was notified by Indian gov. I think Hindia wants to keep problems between Tamils and Kannadigas alive. There is no other explanation/

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Hindia's anti-Tamil stance on Cauvery Water Empty Re: Hindia's anti-Tamil stance on Cauvery Water

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Because TN is a part of India, some solution will eventually be found. If TN were to have become independent, Karnataka could have refused to give any Cauvery water to TN. Yet another reason why TN should continue to remain a part of India.

Back to top Go down

Hindia's anti-Tamil stance on Cauvery Water Empty Re: Hindia's anti-Tamil stance on Cauvery Water

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:Because TN is a part of India, some solution will eventually be found. If TN were to have become independent, Karnataka could have refused to give any Cauvery water to TN. Yet another reason why TN should continue to remain a part of India.

You seem to be ignorant of international norms on the rights of riparian states. Read the following article carefully. If you have questions, come back. I will explain.

http://www.tamiltribune.com/04/1201.html

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Because TN is a part of India, some solution will eventually be found. If TN were to have become independent, Karnataka could have refused to give any Cauvery water to TN. Yet another reason why TN should continue to remain a part of India.

You seem to be ignorant of international norms on the rights of riparian states. Read the following article carefully. If you have questions, come back. I will explain.

http://www.tamiltribune.com/04/1201.html

To hell with international norms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:52 pm

it seems to me that it is in the interest of Karnataka if TN becomes independent. That way they don't have to give any water to TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down