Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Dilli

4 posters

Go down

This is Dilli Empty This is Dilli

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Delhiites eve-tease a female reporter who was reporting on the heinous rape that happened sunday night.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

This is Dilli Empty Re: This is Dilli

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:46 pm

obama shed a tear on TV after the shootout in the US. here everything is lawless. and i recall seeing a video footage of a toll collector getting shot by a jackass, in gurgaon i think, a few months ago. and i shudder recollecting that i found NH8 highway and it's skyscrapers, a few days ago, reminiscent of tokyo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm

this is very surprising indeed. delhi is surrounded by haryana, punjab and UP, all progressive areas filled with educated and cultured folks that are respectful of law and order and others' rights. dont know how this event could have happened.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Clap Clap, on how women handles on SuCh remain quiet on issues of sexual assault against women.

All is well, since it was not my daughter. Right?

Yet the same interact with Bittu mentalities here, who roam on the streets of Delhi.

This is Dilli 459784477
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:29 pm

It's an issue too personal to me. If I begin talking on this in form of a debate or discussion, will get too wrapped up in it. And I usually avoid that on such. I have expressed my opinion on it whenever I deem it fit.

What is there to say? This is lowliest of crimes. Any woman's worst nightmare. Men only read such news and feel nauseated. We women process this on a daily basis. Should I trust this stranger, am I in an unsafe area, will this man ever hurt me even if I trust him now, will I get groped in that crowded train. This man just touched me inappropriately on shoulder. Is it safe enough to hit him back if he's coming back for more. Or should I just run. Will this guy grab me and kiss me inappropriately at the end of a date.

Also, pass on the same safety guidelines to daughter. Raise son to respect women. And hope to god neither of them fall a prey to this. Not just rape but any kinda abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:It's an issue too personal to me. If I begin talking on this in form of a debate or discussion, will get too wrapped up in it. And I usually avoid that on such. I have expressed my opinion on it whenever I deem it fit.

What is there to say? This is lowliest of crimes. Any woman's worst nightmare. Men only read such news and feel nauseated. We women process this on a daily basis. Should I trust this stranger, am I in an unsafe area, will this man ever hurt me even if I trust him now, will I get groped in that crowded train. This man just touched me inappropriately on shoulder. Is it safe enough to hit him back if he's coming back for more. Or should I just run. Will this guy grab me and kiss me inappropriately at the end of a date.

Also, pass on the same safety guidelines to daughter. Raise son to respect women. And hope to god neither of them fall a prey to this. Not just rape but any kinda abuse.

very well said..
but don't get provoked by SI.. he/she is just a rabble-rouser.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Indians should be more worried about the lawlessness and the lack of public safety than the possiblity of Modi becoming the PM.

They should have a couple of armed cops in every bus and train compartment.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:11 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:It's an issue too personal to me. If I begin talking on this in form of a debate or discussion, will get too wrapped up in it. And I usually avoid that on such. I have expressed my opinion on it whenever I deem it fit.

very well said..
but don't get provoked by SI.. he/she is just a rabble-rouseran.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:

very well said..

Very well said DM and Propagandhi711 agrees so I'm sure I must be one.

Only if you can make 3 more agree to what you wrote, then your statement become a northindian khap panchayat diktat.

...while women on Such continue to remain quiet but abet SuCh sexual predators. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:39 pm

southindian wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

very well said..

Very well said DM and Propagandhi711 agrees so I'm sure I must be one.

Only if you can make 3 more agree to what you wrote, then your statement become a northindian khap panchayat diktat.

...while women on Such continue to remain quiet but abet SuCh sexual predators. Smile

southindiananji, you call them such predators, the laidies call them lover boyerans.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 pm

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down