Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advani's love for Jinnah

2 posters

Go down

Advani's love for Jinnah Empty Advani's love for Jinnah

Post by Rishi Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:20 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ramakrishna-mission-swami-drew-me-to-jinnahs-secular-speech-advani/313165-37.html

Thank GOD Advani did not become the PM.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Advani's love for Jinnah Empty Re: Advani's love for Jinnah

Post by Rishi Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Jinnah was responsible for the murder and rape of many Hindus. He called for direct action by Muslims against Hindus. Once he got his Pakistan, he tried to project himself as a statesman who was beyond any divisive religious and sectarian considerations.

Sentimental suckers like Advani who left their homes in places like Sind, out of nostalgia have bought into the hype of secular Jinnah.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:09 pm

My Muslim friends don't consider Jinnah to be a Muslim at all. I wonder how this guy became leader of the Muslim population.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 pm

nevada wrote:My Muslim friends don't consider Jinnah to be a Muslim at all. I wonder how this guy became leader of the Muslim population.

A Bangladeshi gentleman I know is a non-believer. He used to be a Muslim. He thinks Jinnah was an opportunist. My friend from Bangladesh told me that he tells his Hindu friends "you guys are lucky, the religion is not imposed upon you in your daily lives."

Jinnah might not have been a Muslim in day-to-day life or in his beliefs. But his mind was poisoned against Hindus.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down