Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Industrialists like Modi

2 posters

Go down

Industrialists like Modi Empty Industrialists like Modi

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:01 pm

At "Vibrant Gujrat", industrialists from India as well as from UK, the US and Japan were praising Modi.

Titsa must be very depressed.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Industrialists like Modi Empty Re: Industrialists like Modi

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 pm

See http://www.financialexpress.com/news/gordhan-zadaphia-dares-narendra-modi-to-declare-investment-figures/1057824

There is also the question of Haren Pandya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 pm

The Haren Pandyas of India also dismissed the development in China in the 90's.

Now that the youngsters are starting to assert themselves in India, CONartists, vote-bank-blood-suckers and the corrupt will eventually be dealt-with and marginalized. When common man realizes that Sonia has been negating PVNarasimha Rao's role in India's renaissance, she and her CONartistry will become history. The Vadras and the Rajas will be publicly hanged in the Chauchesku way. It is just a matter of time!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Oops - I meant Zadaphia, not Pandya.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The Haren Pandyas of India also dismissed the development in China in the 90's.

Now that the youngsters are starting to assert themselves in India, CONartists, vote-bank-blood-suckers and the corrupt will eventually be dealt-with and marginalized. When common man realizes that Sonia has been negating PVNarasimha Rao's role in India's renaissance, she and her CONartistry will become history. The Vadras and the Rajas will be publicly hanged in the Chauchesku way. It is just a matter of time!

Haren Pandya was the BJP home minister of Gujarat when Keshubhai was its Chief Minister. Subsequently, when Modi came to power Pandya developed differences with Modi after he refused Modi's request to vacate his assembly seat--considered safe--for Modi. Subsequently he was found murdered. Haren Pandya's father was a lifelong RSS member who maintained till his death that Pandya had been killed at the instructions of Modi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Oops - I meant Zadaphia, not Pandya.

Zadaphia was the BJP home minister of Gujarat at the time of the Gujarat riots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 pm

So what?

Sonia herself has stopped Modi bashing. Fukularism will gradually become history. Youngsters know what really is going on.

It is time that AP govt. is criticized for going soft on anti-nationals like Owaisi just to get Muslim votes.

DKheads, Laloo and Mulayam should be put in their place for fooling the common man and building wealth through CORRUPTION.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 pm

How many votes did Keshubhai get for colluding with CONs? The voters are not fools.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So what?

Sonia herself has stopped Modi bashing. Fukularism will gradually become history. Youngsters know what really is going on.

It is time that AP govt. is criticized for going soft on anti-nationals like Owaisi just to get Muslim votes.

DKheads, Laloo and Mulayam should be put in their place for fooling the common man and building wealth through CORRUPTION.

Haren Pandya's soul demands justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 pm

they arent real christians. as long as muslims arent praising, I dont believe this modi guy's story. katju, katakat and chitpat arent onboard with your assessment that modi did anything good for the state of gujarat which still remains in poverty.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:they arent real christians. as long as muslims arent praising, I dont believe this modi guy's story. katju, katakat and chitpat arent onboard with your assessment that modi did anything good for the state of gujarat which still remains in poverty.

Propa how are you doing? I worry for your health. Please take care of yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:they arent real christians. as long as muslims arent praising, I dont believe this modi guy's story. katju, katakat and chitpat arent onboard with your assessment that modi did anything good for the state of gujarat which still remains in poverty.

I am fine and continue to take care of myself, seeking women in houston.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am fine and continue to take care of myself, seeking women in houston.

That is all fine and dandy but do you still continue to hear voices in your head?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down