Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as?

+2
Idéfix
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as?

What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Vote_lcap89%What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 16 ]
What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Vote_lcap11%What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Vote_lcap0%What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Empty What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as?

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Please choose:
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Empty Re: What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as?

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Man, 5 votes already for Hindian. I was one of them.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as? Empty Re: What should native speakers of Hindi be referred to as?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Wait for my next (IMPORTANT) survey to appear later tonite.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:28 pm

I agree with Hindian. But I think we have to give the credit to KV for this?
I think it is most apprpriate as in Tamil they say 'Indikkaran' since there is no 'hi' in original Tamil?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:52 am

FluteHolder wrote:I agree with Hindian. But I think we have to give the credit to KV for this?

Yes, credit for this word goes to Kayal.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:I agree with Hindian. But I think we have to give the credit to KV for this?

Yes, credit for this word goes to Kayal.

when kannadigas are kannad and tamilians are tamil, let it behind cheers

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Hindian it is then!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:59 pm

It is rare to see such overwhelming majorities on SuCH. 92% of voters in this poll feel that Hinidan is the right choice. Congratulations to all Hindian brothers, sisters and friends (including Master Rashmun).
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down