Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Should I beat up the PM?' Mamata Banerjee's new shocker

3 posters

Go down

'Should I beat up the PM?' Mamata Banerjee's new shocker Empty 'Should I beat up the PM?' Mamata Banerjee's new shocker

Post by FluteHolder Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/should-i-beat-up-the-pm-mamata-banerjee-s-new-shocker-320447?pfrom=home-lateststories

"I have met PM ten times. I cannot do more than this. Shall I go and beat (him up)? Then you will say I have become a goonda. Without doing anything I am (called) a goonda. I do not mind that. But I know the way out. We will have to set up a fertiliser factory and it will need three or four years' time," Ms Banerjee said.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

'Should I beat up the PM?' Mamata Banerjee's new shocker Empty Re: 'Should I beat up the PM?' Mamata Banerjee's new shocker

Post by Kris Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/should-i-beat-up-the-pm-mamata-banerjee-s-new-shocker-320447?pfrom=home-lateststories

"I have met PM ten times. I cannot do more than this. Shall I go and beat (him up)? Then you will say I have become a goonda. Without doing anything I am (called) a goonda. I do not mind that. But I know the way out. We will have to set up a fertiliser factory and it will need three or four years' time," Ms Banerjee said.

>>>>I don't know about this. Pakistan has its problems, but beating up its PM would be quite unparliamentary IMO

Kris

Back to top Go down

'Should I beat up the PM?' Mamata Banerjee's new shocker Empty Re: 'Should I beat up the PM?' Mamata Banerjee's new shocker

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Kris wrote:
>>>>I don't know about this. Pakistan has its problems, but beating up its PM would be quite unparliamentary IMO

that's quite a progress from shooting or blowing up PMs/ex PMs/PM candidates. Very Happy we are getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

I hope she said this in Hindi. Or English. If someone has a video of her saying this, please post. Don't bother if she said it in Bangla though -- not half as entertaining.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down