Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Rishi a casteist?

+9
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Maria S
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
goodcitizn
MulaiAzhagi
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think Rishi is a casteist?

Is Rishi a casteist? Vote_lcap73%Is Rishi a casteist? Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 19 ]
Is Rishi a casteist? Vote_lcap27%Is Rishi a casteist? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 26

Is Rishi a casteist? Empty Is Rishi a casteist?

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Some people think Rishi is prejudiced about people belonging to OBCs and SC/STs. There are others who think that he is telling the truth. It is felt that a poll is required to find out how many in SUCH community think that he is a casteist.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Is Rishi a casteist? Empty Re: Is Rishi a casteist?

Post by goodcitizn Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:53 pm

The casteist on this forum is JM. Rishi is a distant second.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 am

+1
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:13 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Some people think Rishi is prejudiced about people belonging to OBCs and SC/STs. There are others who think that he is telling the truth. It is felt that a poll is required to find out how many in SUCH community think that he is a casteist.

Sorry... I am not a casteist and refuse to vote.

I am an anti-Koranist.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 am

panini press wrote:+1

Panini is anti-Nizam and anti-Owaisi. According to Rashmun, this means that PP is anti-human. Smile

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:55 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Panini is anti-Nizam and anti-Owaisi. According to Rashmun, this means that PP is anti-human. Smile
lol!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:51 am

Some people say that Rishi is Jayalalitha's Commander in Chief in this forum:)

*All kidding aside, "casteism" is alive and well, here and everywhere nothing has changed beneath the surface..some are more hard core casteists like Rishi, others are more soft core and subtle that's all.

I am not easily surprised, but was surprised- when I saw the talk show "Neeya Naana" on Vijay TV about marriage and caste just a few weeks ago. Fathers who openly say on TV (don't even care- how their children may feel) that they would rather kill their children who marry someone from a lower caste, obviously others more subtle..carrying on "family honor, traditions" etc. Before anyone asks me..both are (open and subtle) are quite sad and ugly to see, imo.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

I am anti Owaisi myself. When you asked me my view on Owaisi I told you that he needs to be locked up immediately at a time when he had not yet been arrested.

By the way i would like to remind you that Panini was often found throwing mud at you on sulekha. I am touched by the fact that you have completely forgiven him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 am

panini press wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

lol!

ROFL

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 am

This is from today's on line Hindu newspaper:

Talk about subtle..quite something to see hostels in 2013 based on caste.."General category" and "Other"..

Dalit students unsafe in notorious ‘coaching district’ of Patna University.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/dalit-students-unsafe-in-notorious-coaching-district-of-patna-university/article4386165.ece

Excerpts:

The notorious ‘coaching district’

Located in Patna’s ‘coaching district’, the Ambedkar hostel forms part of the Saidpur hostel campus of Patna University. Facing it is a cluster of five hostels for general category students, collectively called the ‘Saidpur hostel’, which has gained notoriety over the years for nurturing hooligans and becoming a virtual den of anti-social elements from the land-owning Bhumihar caste, particularly from the badlands of Bihar’s Jehanabad district.

“While students from other castes reside in the Saidpur hostel, since very early days, it has been dominated by the “so-called” students of the landlord caste, mostly Bhumihars. The inmates come mostly from Jehanabad, Gaya and Nalanda districts. Though it’s for all students, including those from SC, when students are enrolled, they either belong to the Saidpur hostel or the Ambedkar hostel,” official sources told The Hindu.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:45 am

Maria S wrote:

Talk about subtle..quite something to see hostels in 2013 based on caste.."General category" and "Other"..

http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/dalit-students-unsafe-in-notorious-coaching-district-of-patna-university/article4386165.ece

Excerpts:

Located in Patna’s ‘coaching district’, the Ambedkar hostel forms part of the Saidpur hostel campus of Patna University. Facing it is a cluster of five hostels for general category students, collectively called the ‘Saidpur hostel’, which has gained notoriety over the years for nurturing hooligans and becoming a virtual den of anti-social elements from the land-owning Bhumihar caste, particularly from the badlands of Bihar’s Jehanabad district.

“While students from other castes reside in the Saidpur hostel, since very early days, it has been dominated by the “so-called” students of the landlord caste, mostly Bhumihars. The inmates come mostly from Jehanabad, Gaya and Nalanda districts. Though it’s for all students, including those from SC, when students are enrolled, they either belong to the Saidpur hostel or the Ambedkar hostel,” official sources told The Hindu.

To the best of my knowledge Rishi has opposed caste based reservations which help promote and perpetuate casteism and has never been opposed to inter-caste marriages. How does the above article have anything to do with Rishi? Are you malicious by nature?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:54 am

Seriously Rashmun..if you want to make this personal, as you seem to want to..go ahead. I don't have the interest or beans/stamina to argue with you.

I can post any article I want to about caste in a thread about casteists and casteism. *I know Rishi quite well- and I think he is fully capable of letting me know- what he thinks of what I posted.

Appreciate your judgement, thank you and have a great day!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:10 am

Maria S wrote:
Seriously Rashmun..if you want to make this personal, as you seem to want to..go ahead. I don't have the interest or beans/stamina to argue with you.

I can post any article I want to about caste in a thread about casteists and casteism. *I know Rishi quite well- and I think he is fully capable of letting me know- what he thinks of what I posted.

You are posting an article on casteism in a thread asking whether Rishi is a casteist. You are either malicious or dumb, i don't know which.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

You are posting an article on casteism in a thread asking whether Rishi is a casteist. You are either malicious or dumb, i don't know which.

As i recall, the last time Rishi stopped posting on this forum was immediately after you accused him of being a racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 am

Rashmun wrote:As i recall, the last time Rishi stopped posting on this forum was immediately after you accused him of being a racist.
people come and go by choice. please do not try making others feel guilty for someone's deciding not to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:As i recall, the last time Rishi stopped posting on this forum was immediately after you accused him of being a racist.
people come and go by choice. please do not try making others feel guilty for someone's deciding not to post.

i take your point but this had more to do with the unfair accusation of Rishi being a racist. Max has earlier claimed that he has a natural preference for dark complexioned women. Nobody accuses him of being a racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 am

Thanks HK.

That is very kind of you..actually I feel powerful knowing I can make people appear and disappear- anywhere! I will make a call to Jayalalitha arrange for a nice meeting with Rishi as a Valentine's day gift, and of course, I will send him a first-class ticket too!

Seriously - we can all agree and disagree on anything (as I do with Rishi and he certainly can with me on any issue) . But, personal respect always comes first..Sara knows he can count on me as a friend..as he always has, and I think of him as my well-wisher too:)

*And even if we are offended by something/offend others as we all "normal" people do- we are just human ..a simple "sincere" apology and forgiveness goes a long way in mending friendships-relationships with anyone. I have no problem doing that..as I do expect others to forgive me as wellSmile

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:54 am

Maria S wrote:*And even if we are offended by something/offend others as we all "normal" people do- we are just human ..a simple "sincere" apology and forgiveness goes a long way in mending friendships-relationships with anyone. I have no problem doing that..as I do expect others to forgive me as wellSmile

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:40 am

Rashmun wrote:

As i recall, the last time Rishi stopped posting on this forum was immediately after you accused him of being a racist.

Arrey...Allah... is this how you are in real life too?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Arrey...Allah... is this how you are in real life too?

Look who is here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:46 am

goodcitizn wrote:The casteist on this forum is JM. Rishi is a distant second.
regardless, the meaning of "perdition" remains eternal damnation.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

That is what you live in; in your old musty house in a University town of not insignificant size all by yourself.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perdition?s=t

per·di·tion

[per-dish-uhIs Rishi a casteist? ThinspIs Rishi a casteist? Thinspn] Show IPA
noun
a state of final spiritual ruin; loss of the soul; damnation.
the future state of the wicked.
hell ( def 1 ) .
utter destruction or ruin.
Obsolete , loss.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 am

Hellsangel wrote:

That is what you live in; in your old musty house in a University town of not insignificant size all by yourself.

per·di·tion

noun
hell ( def 1 ) .
Obsolete , loss.

how many votes did you cast in this poll?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 am

Hellsangel wrote:

per·di·tion

noun
hell ( def 1 ) .
Obsolete , loss.
thank you for confirming what i said.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 am

Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

Excerpts:

To the best of my knowledge Rishi has opposed caste based reservations which help promote and perpetuate casteism and has never been opposed to inter-caste marriages. How does the above article have anything to do with Rishi? Are you malicious by nature?

are you a thread cop? who the fuck are you to decide what's relevant to be posted on which thread?

PS: how does that humble pie taste, you know the one you're being forcefed by multiple handles in the threads about BN, dikshitar etc? how does it feel being called a know-nothing-charlatan, poseur & wiki-jockey by everyone except the diapered virile1?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

Excerpts:

are you a thread cop? who the fuck are you to decide what's relevant to be posted on which thread?

PS: how does that humble pie taste, you know the one you're being forcefed by multiple handles in the threads about BN, dikshitar etc? how does it feel being called a know-nothing-charlatan, poseur & wiki-jockey by everyone except the diapered virile1?

i wish to know whether the woman who had exposed her breasts in a public place, whose breasts you were starring at, and whose big boyfriend intimidated you (as per your earlier claim) was doing the exposure because she was breastfeeding her baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
i wish to know whether the woman who had exposed her breasts in a public place, whose breasts you were starring at, and whose big boyfriend intimidated you (as per your earlier claim) was doing the exposure because she was breastfeeding her baby.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

I am anti Owaisi myself. When you asked me my view on Owaisi I told you that he needs to be locked up immediately at a time when he had not yet been arrested.

By the way i would like to remind you that Panini was often found throwing mud at you on sulekha. I am touched by the fact that you have completely forgiven him.

xlation: bhy is everyone joining my sworn enemy and making fun of me? bhy bhy even after I crawl cravenly, seeking to build a coalition of willing to wage war? bhy bhy?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

Excerpts:

as per my earlier claim or your geriatric boyfriend?

are you taking cue from your geriatric boyfriend, the diapered 1 and seeking to divert discussion away when it gets uncomfortable?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

xlation: bhy is everyone joining my sworn enemy and making fun of me? bhy bhy even after I crawl cravenly, seeking to build a coalition of willing to wage war? bhy bhy?

Gulti does Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

Excerpts:

as per my earlier claim or your geriatric boyfriend?

are you taking cue from your geriatric boyfriend, the diapered 1 and seeking to divert discussion away when it gets uncomfortable?

not at all. i was there on sulekha when the whole saga unfolded. another gem was when a friend of yours took a woman to bed and you 'watched' as per your claim. hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:are you a thread cop? who the fuck are you to decide what's relevant to be posted on which thread?
hahahaha! coming apart at the seams! pissed in his pants from the intensity of his feelings on behalf of his lord and master.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

Warning to Vakavaka: if you now start sniping at me i will be forced to dig up posts where your shishya PP accuses you of showering bestiality based abuses on other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

douchemun losing it again. will exhibit his mental difficulties in the next few hours by dotting, x-posting unrelated and ancient news articles, shitty opinion passed as facts , rating posts, ROFLing at meaningless comments etc

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:are you a thread cop? who the fuck are you to decide what's relevant to be posted on which thread?
hahahaha! coming apart at the seams! pissed in his pants from the intensity of his feelings on behalf of his lord and master.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

douchemun losing it again. will exhibit his mental difficulties in the next few hours by dotting, x-posting unrelated and ancient news articles, shitty opinion passed as facts , rating posts, ROFLing at meaningless comments etc

are you now answering why you were watching while your friend was with a woman in bed? Do you agree that you are a pervert?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 pm

hahahah, projection! upset now! angry now! giving 105 yard saree cover for his learning difficulties boy-girlfriend!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
lol!

it started already...happy crazy day, douchemun. I gotta go do some financials for rest of the day. go nuts and dont forget to get with the diapered boyfriend of yours to give each other mutual reach around tug jobs.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

hahahah, projection! upset now! angry now! giving 105 yard saree cover for his learning difficulties boy-girlfriend!

propagandhi711 posted Re:Tamil Nadu on 2 yrs ago
I hope you sign up for this service.

and while you're travelling in the hinterlands of northindia in your
indiana jones outfit in an open jeep, hindutvas mistake you for a
missionary and set a match after dousing you in kerosene while yelling
"phlegmy is missionary. kill the mofo, jaihind.congrats sania, congrats sachin". as a final act of
educating the unwashed masses, you can politely enquire if they've run
out of articles and derisively suggest them to buy some, before going up
in flames. that would be ironic, yet symmetrical.

Luke Warmus posted Re:Tamil Nadu on 2 yrs ago
i love to read your fantasies about my death. they
reveal your anger and frustration, and the extent to which i've turned
your arse into a finely-pureed pulp.

..."set a match after dousing you in kerosene while yelling "phlegmy is
missionary. kill the mofo, jaihind." -- penius seetharamayya.

here's another interesting phenomenon: the connection you see between
setting a non-hindu aflame and "jai hind."

luke warmus

propagandhi711 posted Re:Tamil Nadu on 2 yrs ago
you only dream abt 'turning my arse into finely-pureed
pulp'..in the similar vein as dreaming abt my penius, homosexual pervert
that you are. you know and I know that if I ever know your identity,
you're deadmeat. yes, save this for the FBI.

I'd love to hear of your demise and misfortune, accidental or not.

Luke Warmus posted Re:Tamil Nadu on 2 yrs ago
..."homosexual pervert..." -- penius seetharamayya.

the only evidence of homosexuality seen here was the photograph you
posted of a caucasian man in a luminous green thong underwear. i assume
that was from your collection of erotic photographs of caucasian men, or
perhaps he's your homosexual lover, bruce.

"I'd love to hear of your demise and misfortune, accidental or not. --
penius seetharamayya.

just hearing you say that is entertaining.

with warm regards,

luke warmus

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/personal/tamil-nadu-280252.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
multiple problems. difficulty composing a sentence in english. doesn't know any other language either. except perhaps c-plussu-plussu.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Q -Is Rishi a casteist?
Ans- I donno.

I have a doubt who is vaka paka?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Rekz wrote:Q -Is Rishi a casteist?
Ans- I donno.

I have a doubt who is vaka paka?

sandilya.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:52 pm

You are right about "perdition" in the theological sense. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

May you incur everlasting perdition for nitpicking the usage of perdition.

I have also seen "perdition" being used to signify loss. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

Obsessive and excessive preoccupation with the word perdition can lead to perdition of sanity.

Your friend Webster also says:

perdition

Listen See in ThesaurusSee in a sentence
(pər dis̸hən)

noun

1. Archaic complete and irreparable loss; ruin
  2. Theol.

1. the loss of the soul; damnation
    2. hell

</LI>

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

You are right about "perdition" in the theological sense. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

May you incur everlasting perdition for nitpicking the usage of perdition.

I have also seen "perdition" being used to signify loss. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

Obsessive and excessive preoccupation with the word perdition can lead to perdition of sanity.

Your friend Webster also says:

perdition

Listen See in ThesaurusSee in a sentence
(pər dis̸hən)

noun

1. Archaic complete and irreparable loss; ruin
  2. Theol.

1. the loss of the soul; damnation
    2. hell

</LI>

according to webster the meaning of the word in the sense of irreparable loss is now archaic. some other word should be used to indicate irreparable loss to avoid ambiguity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Maria S wrote:actually I feel powerful knowing I can make people appear and disappear- anywhere! I will make a call to Jayalalitha arrange for a nice meeting with Rishi as a Valentine's day gift, and of course, I will send him a first-class ticket too!
Welcome to the elite group of powerful people, Maria. Your membership card and benefits package are in the mail. The package will describe the powers that all elite few members have, as well as your own unique superpower that no other elite member has. We select few wield enormous power over this realm; enjoy using your powers!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

per·di·tion

noun
hell ( def 1 ) .
Obsolete , loss.
Congratulations on your strong observation skills.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 pm

panini press wrote:
Maria S wrote:actually I feel powerful knowing I can make people appear and disappear- anywhere! I will make a call to Jayalalitha arrange for a nice meeting with Rishi as a Valentine's day gift, and of course, I will send him a first-class ticket too!
Welcome to the elite group of powerful people, Maria. Your membership card and benefits package are in the mail. The package will describe the powers that all elite few members have, as well as your own unique superpower that no other elite member has. We select few wield enormous power over this realm; enjoy using your powers!

sadly the elite group of powerful people do not have any power over those who wield trump cards. those interested in obtaining trump cards to protect themselves from the elite group of powerful people can send a note for this purpose to JM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

per·di·tion

noun
hell ( def 1 ) .
Obsolete , loss.
Congratulations on your strong observation skills.

Congratulations on your congratulations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:32 pm

panini press wrote:

Well, thank you Founder Carvaka:)
I shall try to use my superpower status wisely! Your Valentine's day (suck up)gift is on its way too. No Sir, it will not be revealed here:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Maria S wrote:
panini press wrote:

Well, thank you Founder Carvaka:)
I shall try to use my superpower status wisely! Your Valentine's day (suck up)gift is on its way too. No Sir, it will not be revealed here:)

Super Power status is no protection against trump cards. Meanwhile please continue sucking up to PP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next