Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Rishi a casteist?

+9
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Maria S
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
goodcitizn
MulaiAzhagi
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think Rishi is a casteist?

Is Rishi a casteist? - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%Is Rishi a casteist? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 19 ]
Is Rishi a casteist? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Is Rishi a casteist? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 26

Is Rishi a casteist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Rishi a casteist?

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:The casteist on this forum is JM. Rishi is a distant second.
regardless, the meaning of "perdition" remains eternal damnation.

That is what you live in; in your old musty house in a University town of not insignificant size all by yourself.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perdition?s=t

per·di·tion

[per-dish-uhIs Rishi a casteist? - Page 2 ThinspIs Rishi a casteist? - Page 2 Thinspn] Show IPA
noun
a state of final spiritual ruin; loss of the soul; damnation.
the future state of the wicked.
hell ( def 1 ) .
utter destruction or ruin.
Obsolete , loss.
thank you for confirming what i said.

I am sorry. I forgot dogs were red-green color blind. I should not have highlighted that in red, especially for an old dog.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Maria S wrote:*And even if we are offended by something/offend others as we all "normal" people do- we are just human ..a simple "sincere" apology and forgiveness goes a long way in mending friendships-relationships with anyone. I have no problem doing that..as I do expect others to forgive me as wellSmile

+1

if you dislike a particular poster, for whatever reason, you should be allowed to express that dislike. Of course without death threats or claims of wanting to have sex with the daughter or wife of the poster.
I recall you had unkind things to say about Maria after she refused to appear on this forum despite your repeated requests. It was only after the sulekha forums were brought to an end that she came here.

Incidentally the reason i am not prepared to have friendly relations with her is that not only did she openly take sides in my fight with PP, but she went to the extent of saying something along the lines of those who have an issue with the Admin of this forum (PP) should leave this forum and start posting elsewhere. I do not believe she has the right to say this to me or to anyone else particularly so since she was not around at the inception of this forum and she refuses to acknowledge the fact that the credit for creating this forum does not go to PP alone but to many people (including you).

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

You are right about "perdition" in the theological sense. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

May you incur everlasting perdition for nitpicking the usage of perdition.

I have also seen "perdition" being used to signify loss. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

Obsessive and excessive preoccupation with the word perdition can lead to perdition of sanity.

Your friend Webster also says:

perdition

Listen See in ThesaurusSee in a sentence
(pər dis̸hən)

noun

1. Archaic complete and irreparable loss; ruin
  2. Theol.

1. the loss of the soul; damnation
    2. hell
    </LI>

according to the quote above, the only current meaning of "perdition" is theological. if one uses "perdition," one means eternal damnation; if one wants to mean loss, especially of cows (hahaha), one should simply use "loss." your attempt at pompous english turned around and bit you. FAIL!

btw, "everlasting perdition" - see the red text above - is incorrect. FAIL! "perdition" is eternal damnation, so it's unnecessary and incorrect to precede the word with "everlasting."

the obsession is all yours.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:the obsession is all yours.
You say so; therefore it must be true!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 pm

panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:the obsession is all yours.
You say so; therefore it must be true!

Are you jealous that JM's english is better than yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:01 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

You are right about "perdition" in the theological sense. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

May you incur everlasting perdition for nitpicking the usage of perdition.

I have also seen "perdition" being used to signify loss. For example, this word can be used in a sentence as follows:

Obsessive and excessive preoccupation with the word perdition can lead to perdition of sanity.

Your friend Webster also says:

perdition

Listen See in ThesaurusSee in a sentence
(pər dis̸hən)

noun

1. Archaic complete and irreparable loss; ruin
  2. Theol.

1. the loss of the soul; damnation
    2. hell

</LI>

according to the quote above, the only current meaning of "perdition" is theological. if one uses "perdition," one means eternal damnation; if one wants to mean loss, especially of cows (hahaha), one should simply use "loss." your attempt at pompous english turned around and bit you. FAIL!

btw, "everlasting perdition" - see the red text above - is incorrect. FAIL! "perdition" is eternal damnation, so it's unnecessary and incorrect to precede the word with "everlasting."

the obsession is all yours.

You must be getting a hard on over perdition. It must be comforting since you obviously are envious of a stiff wind.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Actually Perdition is a nice bar in mid-town Manhattan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Actually Perdition is a nice bar in mid-town Manhattan.

so you agree that JM's english is better than yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Actually Perdition is a nice bar in mid-town Manhattan.
Haha, I was about to post this: http://perditionnyc.com/home/
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:I recall you had unkind things to say about Maria after she refused to appear on this forum despite your repeated requests. It was only after the sulekha forums were brought to an end that she came here.
for the record, maria joined before sulekha came to an end. i changed my opinion of her after she made posts like this and i have applauded those posts every time she made them. i am not saying that she recognizes that her not joining this site at inception was a mistake -- it might not have been a mistake and frankly i no longer care for her humility, expressed otherwise in posts, endears her to me.

Incidentally the reason i am not prepared to have friendly relations with her is that not only did she openly take sides in my fight with PP, but she went to the extent of saying something along the lines of those who have an issue with the Admin of this forum (PP) should leave this forum and start posting elsewhere. I do not believe she has the right to say this to me or to anyone else particularly so since she was not around at the inception of this forum and she refuses to acknowledge the fact that the credit for creating this forum does not go to PP alone but to many people (including you).
if you directly bring this issue up with her (she does not like people being screwed sideways you see), she may see her mistake and go to the extent of apologizing if she feels she was wrong. she has already exhibited that she is prone to correction. why don't you put all this to poll?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:why don't you put all this to poll?
lol!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29 pm

panini press wrote:
lol!

That LOL is because PP knows the polls on this forum are rigged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:are you a thread cop? who the fuck are you to decide what's relevant to be posted on which thread?
hahahaha! coming apart at the seams! pissed in his pants from the intensity of his feelings on behalf of his lord and master.
hahahah, projection! upset now! angry now! giving 105 yard saree cover for his learning difficulties boy-girlfriend!
multiple problems. difficulty composing a sentence in english. doesn't know any other language either. except perhaps c-plussu-plussu.

since you have issues with prose written after 1850s in addition to being IBS prone and constipated, here's a breakdown:

105 saree cover is a reference to krishna's rescue job of draupadi's modesty during her attempted disrobification in kaurava court. your girl rashmun's the proverbial draupadi cried to you and it's positively mythological the way you hitched up your sagging trousers up to your chest to come to her rescue.

learning difficulties boy-girl = douchemun, the retarded object of your current geriatric affections.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
lol!

douche munmun lost every single poll he tried to stage hence is bitter and feels the odds are stacked against him.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
lol!

douche munmun lost every single poll he tried to stage hence is bitter and feels the odds are stacked against him.
It is understandable for one to get upset, angry, and bitter if one gets fewer positive votes than Velupillai Prabhakaran.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
lol!

After casting multiple votes in forum polls, Poopa is happy and feels the odds are stacked in his favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 pm

panini press wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
lol!

It is understandable for one to get upset, angry, and bitter if one gets fewer positive votes than Velupillai Prabhakaran.

Despite repeatedly claiming that he has no intention of interacting with me, PP continues his old habit of pee peeing and poo pooing in front of everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:are you a thread cop? who the fuck are you to decide what's relevant to be posted on which thread?
hahahaha! coming apart at the seams! pissed in his pants from the intensity of his feelings on behalf of his lord and master.
hahahah, projection! upset now! angry now! giving 105 yard saree cover for his learning difficulties boy-girlfriend!
multiple problems. difficulty composing a sentence in english. doesn't know any other language either. except perhaps c-plussu-plussu.

since you have issues with prose written after 1850s in addition to being IBS prone and constipated, here's a breakdown:

105 saree cover is a reference to krishna's rescue job of draupadi's modesty during her attempted disrobification in kaurava court. your girl rashmun's the proverbial draupadi cried to you and it's positively mythological the way you hitched up your sagging trousers up to your chest to come to her rescue.

learning difficulties boy-girl = douchemun, the retarded object of your current geriatric affections.

Propa, i feel sorry for you. It seems the voices in your head have disoriented your brain so completely that you have now become a lunatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:hahahaha! coming apart at the seams! pissed in his pants from the intensity of his feelings on behalf of his lord and master.

Propa, i feel sorry for you. It seems the voices in your head have disoriented your brain so completely that you have now become a lunatic.

douchemun, you keep saying you're sorry for others. is that an invitation for others to feel sorry for you?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

douchemun, you keep saying you're sorry for others. is that an invitation for others to feel sorry for you?

No. I truly feel sorry for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:multiple problems. difficulty composing a sentence in english. doesn't know any other language either. except perhaps c-plussu-plussu.

now you want me to be truly sorry for you?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

now you want me to be truly sorry for you?

you are free to feel sorry for me if i ever whine publicly about any of my family members. the reference here is to the hairy legs of one your family members about which you used to whine publicly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Maybe this can help define if Paparajan is or isn't:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4149-which-of-these-is-a-casteist
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Maybe this can help define if Paparajan is or isn't:

Haha. We need a comprehensive self-evaluation toolkit like an IQ or personality type test. I tentatively call it the Casteism QuotientTM, with a few dozen multiple-choice questions covering both words and actions in online fora and in real life, and result in an overall score between 1 and 100.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:03 pm

panini press wrote:

Haha. We need a comprehensive self-evaluation toolkit like an IQ or personality type test. I tentatively call it the Casteism QuotientTM, with a few dozen multiple-choice questions covering both words and actions in online fora and in real life, and result in an overall score between 1 and 100.

Look who is here again to amuse us by pee peeing and poo pooing. Its PP, the casteist who wants to perpetuate casteism indefinitely through caste based reservations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 pm

panini press wrote:

On further reflection, I think the CQTM toolkit should be designed for both self-evaluation and for pollability. That way it can cater to Rishi's need for understanding whether other people think he is casteist.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:08 pm

panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:

On further reflection, I think the CQTM toolkit should be designed for both self-evaluation and for pollability. That way it can cater to Rishi's need for understanding whether other people think he is casteist.

In my opinion an enema may help alleviate PP's perpetual poo pooing problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:

Rashman, first with His Holiness and now with the great glut Admin, you seem obsessed with caca. What gives?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:

Rashman, first with His Holiness and now with the great glut Admin, you seem obsessed with caca. What gives?

Slave, is this what your boss PP told you to ask me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Rashman, are you still cleaning up?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Rashmun, i am still cleaning up.

Take your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Back to being a one-trick middle-parted head, I see.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Back to being an example of butt-head synthesis as you can see.

I sure can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Back to being an example of butt-head synthesis as you can see.

I sure can.

Didn't take that long for your meds to stop working today and for you to go off on a bender.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I sure can.

Didn't take that long for my meds to stop working today and for me to go off the bender.

get well soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Like I said, one-trick middle-parted head.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Like I said, one-trick middle-parted head. butt-head synthesis, that's me.

OK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Yes, Rashman. You are Beavis's partner.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Yes, Rashmun. You are I am Beavis's partner.

OK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Poor Rashman. Now all the kids who teased you when you were little must p-p-p-pay.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Poor Rashman. Now all the kids who teased you when you were little must p-p-p-pay.

on the contrary i thank everyone who teased my speech impediment because it encouraged me to cure my problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Poor Rashman. Now all the kids who teased you when you were little must p-p-p-pay.

on the contrary i thank everyone who teased my speech impediment because it encouraged me to cure my problem.

Ah well! It just transformed into a mental impediment.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ah well! It just transformed into a mental impediment.

A crazy person is bound to see the problem he suffers from in others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

No sense of irony there either.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i am glad you agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i am glad you agree.

Oh! I agree you are a deranged loonie who thinks he is a great debater. Maybe to compensate for something you lost in childhood, kind of like the Napoleon complex. You have no sense of irony. And you go postal every time your views are mocked. Maybe again to compensate for all the teasing you had to endure in your childhood only to find that the teasing hasn't really changed in the online world either.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i am glad you agree.

Oh! I agree you are a deranged loonie who think he is a great debater. Maybe to compensate for something you lost in childhood, kind of like the Napoleon complex. You have no sense of irony. And you go postal every time your views are mocked. Maybe again to compensate for all the teasing you had to endure in your childhood only to find that the teasing hasn't really changed in the online world either.

The first rule in forum debates is to respect the privacy of other posters. i have always respected this rule and never violated it. You, in contrast, have repeatedly and habitually violated this rule again and again. Even the Admin of this forum, who happens to be your buddy, had to step in and remove the private information about other posters you posted and serve you warnings.

So, i would submit that it is you who is the deranged loonie thinking he is a great debater, you who lost something in childhood, developed a Napoleon complex, and now wish to damage the reputation of other people by mining private information of posters you disagree with and then revealing them publicly. Maybe you use private information of other posters to attack them to compensate for all the teasing you went through in childhood which resulted in a lot of pent up hatred within you.

I said earlier that you are completely malicious, mean, vindictive, and vicious and your erstwhile friend Huzefa Kapasi responded saying he agrees with me completely and that he has stopped communicating with you after your repeated usage of private information of posters to attack them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

The first rule in forum debates is to respect the privacy of other posters. i have always respected this rule and never violated it. You, in contrast, have repeatedly and habitually violated this rule again and again. Even the Admin of this forum, who happens to be your buddy, had to step in and remove the private information about other posters you posted and serve you warnings.

So, i would submit that it is you who is the deranged loonie thinking he is a great debater, you who lost something in childhood, developed a Napoleon complex, and now wish to damage the reputation of other people by mining private information of posters you disagree with and then revealing them publicly. Maybe you use private information of other posters to attack them to compensate for all the teasing you went through in childhood which resulted in a lot of pent up hatred within you.

I said earlier that you are completely malicious, mean, vindictive, and vicious and your erstwhile friend Huzefa Kapasi responded saying he agrees with me completely and that he has stopped communicating with you after your repeated usage of private information of posters to attack them.

Like I said, no sense of irony or a sense of humor either. Kind of like your proof for b_A == HA. And the only trick you know is projection.

BTW, I don't care about debating with you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Like I said, no sense of irony or a sense of humor either. Kind of like your proof for b_A == HA. And the only trick you know is projection.

BTW, I don't care about debating with you.

Do you agree that:
1. you have been served multiple warnings on this forum by the Admin (who is your buddy) and further your posts have been edited and the private information you revealed about other posters removed?
2. Huzefa Kapasi, with whom you were friends with to such an extent that you would often spend a lot of time chatting with him, no longer wishes to communicate with you and the reason he gives is that he does not wish to communicate with a malicious, mean, vicious, and vindictive person like you who revels in mining private information of posters and using it against them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Rashman, fell free to be delusional.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next