Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH!

+2
CroMagnon
charvaka
6 posters

Go down

Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH! Empty Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH!

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 pm

I just looked at old CH, and what do I see but an appearance by Team Sulekha! Given all the problems users have faced over the last several weeks, you might have thought they made an appearance to do one or more of these things:

• Acknowledge the problem and apologize for the inconvenience
  • Mention the specific bugs / problems they know exist
  • Mention that they are working on these bugs and that they are confident they will be able to fix them
  • Announce that they have found a way to fix one or more of the bugs
  • Ask the users for their support, and thank them for their understanding and patience
Wrong! Turns out they were just peeking in on a busy day, and had this important message to post.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/students/jammu-college-of-physiotherapy-10380.htm#10380

Team Sulekha on old CH wrote:Discuss with other members your views, queries, suggestions, advice on Jammu College of Physiotherapy with other students.
Reviews | Members | Ask Members

Incidentally, Team Sulekha can post links in its CH posts, although they stripped that feature away years ago.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH! Empty Re: Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:53 pm

If at all, on sulekha I bring up this way more often then I bring up this, unless someone mentions the latter here.

Back to top Go down

Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH! Empty Re: Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:54 pm

charvaka wrote:
Incidentally, Team Sulekha can post links in its CH posts, although they stripped that feature away years ago.

They posted it in the Students room... Not sure if the overall look of Student's room what like CH earlier too, or if this is a recent change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm

I knowww ! I saw the post and double chkd if the name was right, opened the thread to see some nonsense abt students to discuss i suppose. Nothing about when they'll fix the issues. damn! so disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 pm

This gets funnier...

Queen Bee on old CH wrote:
Crowaka the loser could be the killer

before crowaka posts..there are few killings on sulekha.
I have a strong feeling the loser is killing the forum too.

The loser is not satisfied his forum has more than 60 posters..would
keep posting ..oh I am not even looking at the old CH..oh I will never
post on CH, Oh the post is only for infrequent posters..while bytching
constantly about whoever is left on CH.

Am I alone when i think that the loser is just a low life egoist,..who
wont breathe until he succeeds in sabotating the forum? scary...because I
am just very happy I dont know this person in real life.

Whoever sabotages the forums, or posts advertisements again and again ..should be IP blocked. i feel.

Queen Bee on old CH wrote:

In defense of Team Sulekha and Sulekha moderators

Whenever someone responds to the postings by Team
sulekha say in sulekha news or movies...then on forums..the original
posting as well as the response is posted...now there are some posters
who respond to the ads of schools by team sulekha or spams on sulekha
news then the original article is also posted...so it seems as if team
sulekha is posting...

Sulekha moderators are doing as much as they can to give everyone a "
free" forum...instead of thanking them..there are some posters who diss
their efforts...instead of building the site..they sabotage.

thank you sulekha mods for whatever you do.

Yes. I am the one who started killing threads on CH, and I am the one who is sabotaging CH so you guys come over to the forum I created. I am all powerful and an embodiment of evil.

BTW, Queen Bee, as you are reading this, I am watching your kitchen through the glass door of your microwave oven. I will change your location by tampering with your IP address. Mind it!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 pm

charvaka wrote:BTW, Queen Bee, as you are reading this, I am watching your kitchen through the glass door of your microwave oven. I will change your location by tampering with your IP address. Mind it!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:13 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:If at all, on sulekha I bring up this way more often then I bring up this, unless someone mentions the latter here.
Sadly, he does seem to be one of the casualties of the decay of old CH. Perhaps there is another desi online community somewhere amidst the vast interwebs that just gained a supercilious English correctionist.

Incidentally, the Sulekha moderator has given up on the thread-killing bug. He won't even ban the handles killing threads any more. He just killed one handle that was messing up the front page, but he left another handle alone that had just killed a whole bunch of threads. Perhaps Satya hires him by the minute and wants to keep his moderation costs to a minimum. "Front page displays correctly" is Sulekha's latest achievement in lowering the bar.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 am

charvaka wrote:Incidentally, the Sulekha moderator has given up on the thread-killing bug. He won't even ban the handles killing threads any more. He just killed one handle that was messing up the front page, but he left another handle alone that had just killed a whole bunch of threads.

but, as abundant precaution, the mod. will ban poor huzefa kapasi eweRRytime he/she bans someone. their "ban" command line starts with banning huzefa kapasi it seems. huzefa kapasi has been banned no less than 5 times in the last one month. he too is a persistent fellow -- keeps registering the id again and again.

edit. the biggest travesty is that "team su1ekha" seems to go scot-free, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
charvaka wrote:Incidentally, the Sulekha moderator has given up on the thread-killing bug. He won't even ban the handles killing threads any more. He just killed one handle that was messing up the front page, but he left another handle alone that had just killed a whole bunch of threads.

but, as abundant precaution, the mod. will ban poor huzefa kapasi eweRRytime he/she bans someone. their "ban" command line starts with banning huzefa kapasi it seems. huzefa kapasi has been banned no less than 5 times in the last one month. he too is a persistent fellow -- keeps registering the id again and again.

lol! I wonder if people will like sulekha if it becomes tech savvy. There is so much manmaani that e'one still there is used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:37 am

who is oblong2009? anyone knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 am

This gets better:

Team Sulekha at http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/hello-1120097.htm#1120097 wrote:Please welcome me. I'm one of you guys. I hired a
programmer last month to work on the forums exclusively..... Since I'm a
Desi, I got him on H1 and asked him to stay with 5 other FOBs in a
single bedroom apartment. He complained. What's up with that? I wanted
to fire him, but apparently he got a job with a dollar increase and got
to stay in a apartment with only three other guys.....So long story
short, he quit..... No what do I do now? Can you guys work for me free?
You know that I'm cheap.I don't know any Java programming, but I can try
- if you techies give me some pointers that is...... I know that many
of you left Sulekha. I want all of you to come back. You know that I
like to make money. ....I hate thread killers as much as you do. Trust
me....I just feel like a castrated horse without any Java experience.
Love you guys. Team Sulekha - (well actually a one man show now).

scratch Is that an impostor who hacked into the Team Sulekha account? Or is Sulekha in on the joke now? What's going on!!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 am

LOL.. that's team sulekha with an I... smart one.. whoever did it. http://teamsuiekha.sulekha.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL.. that's team sulekha with an I... smart one.. whoever did it. http://teamsuiekha.sulekha.com/

ROFLMAO. It must be BanwariLOL. He also came up with Lambendan.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:51 am

*confession time* team su1ekha was me. but not this guy. is that really an "I' in place of "L?" let me get my glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 am

holy shit! it was so easy and nobody guessed it till now! (that I could be used for l) *kicking myself*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:03 pm

lol, I have always struggled with l and I, and hence I was able to figure it out quickly enough. Note that this id was created in 2008, wonder how many people have got notes from THIS farzi team sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Note that this id was created in 2008, wonder how many people have got notes from THIS farzi team sulekha.

hahahahaha. that sure seems to suggest that a lot of killers or impostors working in tandem (not that i would want to perpetuate that impression -- especially so considering that i have also been a killer if only occasionally).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

The axe fell swiftly on this id created in 2008.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm

yeah, but anyone with an L in their names is up for a fresh round of hacks

-SandiIya, flImfIam2, UpIIlI, subIime, BIabberwok, to name a few.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:yeah, but anyone with an L in their names is up for a fresh round of hacks

Only if they still post on the SuIekha CH. Looks like Sulekha may have to change their default font.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

forgot the most importan one Smile HeIIsangeI ... well sulekha must be in the process of a full revamp... actually, I am hoping so.. this hack just added one more item in their font and possibly validation changes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 pm

is it for real ? it sounds legit. i am not too sure abt the team sulekha ids anymore :-s

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 pm

seven wrote:is it for real ? it sounds legit. i am not too sure abt the team sulekha ids anymore :-s
I very much doubt it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 pm

charvaka wrote:
seven wrote:is it for real ? it sounds legit. i am not too sure abt the team sulekha ids anymore :-s
I very much doubt it.

how did he get the id then ? another i l I trick ? i think they r shutting it down now. i'll wait till tomorrow b4 inviting remaining users here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:yeah, but anyone with an L in their names is up for a fresh round of hacks

I think there was a run on Uppilli handle 6, 7 years... people tried l,l, I,i i etc..etc. But, the posts were quite easily recognizeable as fake, as no one can make mistakes like Uppili....Razz

The above handles are hard to imitate for more than a few posts. Their longevity makes it difficult to copycat them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm

seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

how did he get the id then ? another i l I trick ? i think they r shutting it down now. i'll wait till tomorrow b4 inviting remaining users here.

The same post was posted by "Queen Beee" first. Ha, he forgot to switch ID.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

and a post b4 that was from team sulekha, titled- shutdown of sulekha forums. we r shutting down sulekha forum is above ( means posted later) by queen beee. BW do u work for sulekha? are they really working on fixing the bug ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 pm

seven wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

and a post b4 that was from team sulekha, titled- shutdown of sulekha forums. we r shutting down sulekha forum is above ( means posted later) by queen beee. BW do u work for sulekha? are they really working on fixing the bug ?

Eh? What makes you think so?

Both posts were made by our funny friend from Finland. Check the profile. I don't know why he used QBee as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 pm

blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

Both posts were made by our funny friend from Finland. Check the profile. I don't know why he used QBee as well.

i remember reading it smwhr on old CH. maybe it was sm1 else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:44 pm

seven wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

Damn. My secret it out. I might as well confess.

I am a special employee of Sulekha. My only assigned task is to delete every fifth thread posted by TS. Occasionally, I meet up up with Muthu at Adyar and we talk about new and improved training methods.

Last edited by blabberwock on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 pm

seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

I don't know. Even the message that has been posted doesn't mean that the forums will be taken down. Only that they don't want the users any more. I think it may still be an imposter.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 pm

blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

Damn. My secret it out. I might as well confess.

I am a special employee with Sulekha. My only assigned task is to delete every fifth thread posted by TS. Occasionally, I meet up up with Muthu at Adyar and we talk about new and improved training methods.

lol bw! tell muthu i miss him on CH, next time u meet him Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:51 pm

charvaka wrote:
seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:
I very much doubt it.

I don't know. Even the message that has been posted doesn't mean that the forums will be taken down. Only that they don't want the users any more. I think it may still be an imposter.

its getting old now. it was funny the first time. su1ekha suiekha **yawns**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 am

charvaka wrote:
seven wrote:

when they ban an id, that id instantly becomes available for registration (or re-registration). my id (huzefa kapasi) has been banned 5 times and i have registered it 5 times.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:when they ban an id, that id instantly becomes available for registration (or re-registration). my id (huzefa kapasi) has been banned 5 times and i have registered it 5 times.
I've got to say, I found this funny:

Lamberdar posted Re:We are shutting down Sulekha Forums on 2 hrs ago
Thanks for the ride. Perhaps it's time for me to head to my village.

Team Sulekha makes an appearance on old CH! Unknown-42x42
Queen Beee posted Re:We are shutting down Sulekha Forums on 14 mins ago

Good idea, Mr. Lamberdar. It is difficult for our investors to support free forums at this time, specially because of moderation needs. If your village is willing to sponsor an online community for Indians, please let us know. We will be happy to acknowledge the contributions of your village on each page. As Lamberdar of your village, it may be possible to post your picture also on each page. Thank you for your support.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
charvaka wrote:
seven wrote:

when they ban an id, that id instantly becomes available for registration (or re-registration). my id (huzefa kapasi) has been banned 5 times and i have registered it 5 times.

yea well who will ban team sulekha's id for sm1 else to re-register it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am

seven wrote:yea well who will ban team sulekha's id for sm1 else to re-register it ?

no no. they banning id suIekha and not sulekha. in old ch both look the same. you can try it there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
seven wrote:yea well who will ban team sulekha's id for sm1 else to re-register it ?

no no. they banning id suIekha and not sulekha. in old ch both look the same. you can try it there.

ahan! so it is an imposter Very Happy they r not shutting down or anything. yay <:-p

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 am

seven wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

ahan! so it is an imposter Very Happy they r not shutting down or anything. yay <:-p

serious comprehension issues I tell you.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:07 am

.|Sublime|. wrote:
serious comprehension issues I tell you.

NI girl. What do you expect?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down