Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roflllll (cricket)

3 posters

Go down

roflllll (cricket) Empty roflllll (cricket)

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:45 am

now back in the familiar surroundings of galle, kandy and SSC, colombo, sri lanka hoped to score triple and quadruple hundreds in under two days to make hundreds of runs before declaring. BAN did even better and insulted SL. so much so that SL took three new balls while bowling in SL. hahaha.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-bangladesh-2013/engine/current/match/602472.html

Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

roflllll (cricket) Empty Re: roflllll (cricket)

Post by Uppili Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:now back in the familiar surroundings of galle, kandy and SSC, colombo, sri lanka hoped to score triple and quadruple hundreds in under two days to make hundreds of runs before declaring. BAN did even better and insulted SL. so much so that SL took three new balls while bowling in SL. hahaha.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-bangladesh-2013/engine/current/match/602472.html

I have been following that match and the 3 things that came to my mind to improve Indian team's (that is, SRT) performance: "1. cancel all those Bangladeshi tours, 2. replace them with Zimby tour, and 3. Promote Mauritius cricket and recommend them Test status.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 am

Uppili wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:now back in the familiar surroundings of galle, kandy and SSC, colombo, sri lanka hoped to score triple and quadruple hundreds in under two days to make hundreds of runs before declaring. BAN did even better and insulted SL. so much so that SL took three new balls while bowling in SL. hahaha.

I have been following that match and the 3 things that came to my mind to improve Indian team's (that is, SRT) performance: "1. cancel all those Bangladeshi tours, 2. replace them with Zimby tour, and 3. Promote Mauritius cricket and recommend them Test status.

LOL, now all you need to do is slipping it under Srinivasan's door.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 am

Uppili wrote:I have been following that match and the 3 things that came to my mind to improve Indian team's (that is, SRT) performance: "1. cancel all those Bangladeshi tours, 2. replace them with Zimby tour, and 3. Promote Mauritius cricket and recommend them Test status.

are you sure it will improve IND's performance? I mean, AUS makes us look a lot better than what we are, but are we good enough?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down