Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ind vs Aus -- 3rd Test

+6
yogi
southindian
MaxEntropy_Man
Captain Bhankas
truthbetold
goodcitizn
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ind vs Aus -- 3rd Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Ind vs Aus -- 3rd Test

Post by Captain Bhankas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Hmm.. I'm pretty confident that had this series is played in Ozzieland the result would've been the other way around. While I'm enjoying our wins I realize that we're not a formidable team by any stretch of imagination.

correct. we are not good at all. but this has to be the weakest AUS team ever since i started following cricket. it is disappointing that we were at our weakest in a decade just at the same time.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Ind vs Aus -- 3rd Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Ind vs Aus -- 3rd Test

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 am

Cd,
playing in overseas is essential to be a good team. For team india that may take time. The present task at hand is win at home. Team india botched that task against good spin bowling of england. Now they exploited a weak aussie attack to max. This is a confidence boosting victory. Indian batting has options with rahane, rohit, tiwary and mukund waiting.
Jadeja and bhuwaneswhar have added some variety bowling and helped india achieve some breakthroughs when opposition gained upper hand.
To me indian bowling overseas remains the biggest weakness. With an inexperienced batting line up, more pressure on indian bowling to control strong batsmen playing on
their own backyard. India will lose few more before they get better.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2