Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anji reddy of dr.reddy labs passes away

3 posters

Go down

anji reddy of dr.reddy labs passes away Empty anji reddy of dr.reddy labs passes away

Post by truthbetold Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:43 am

Dr. kallam anti ready died today. he was the force behind Hyderabad pharma industry development. ordinary farmer's son who worked hard to build a billion dollar pharma company that does basic drug research. i met him once. impressive and humble.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

anji reddy of dr.reddy labs passes away Empty Re: anji reddy of dr.reddy labs passes away

Post by yogi Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:20 am

truthbetold wrote:Dr. kallam anti ready died today. he was the force behind Hyderabad pharma industry development. ordinary farmer's son who worked hard to build a billion dollar pharma company that does basic drug research. i met him once. impressive and humble.

*Anji Reddy*
uncle ji it seems you deliberately type wrong spellings. saw in another post you mis-spelled Sehwag. It would be better if you spell them correctly.
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

anji reddy of dr.reddy labs passes away Empty Re: anji reddy of dr.reddy labs passes away

Post by southindian Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 am

yogi wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Dr. kallam anti ready died today. he was the force behind Hyderabad pharma industry development. ordinary farmer's son who worked hard to build a billion dollar pharma company that does basic drug research. i met him once. impressive and humble.

*Anji Reddy*
uncle ji it seems you deliberately type wrong spellings. saw in another post you mis-spelled Sehwag. It would be better if you spell them correctly.

You sir are now authorized to join JM/Max team and be their backup for patrolling SuCH.

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 am

southindian wrote:
yogi wrote:

*Anji Reddy*

You sir are now authorized to join JM/Max team and be their backup for patrolling SuCH.

uncle ji, it is hard on eyes to see people spell persons names in such a way.
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down