Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog: Why 'errorist' Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned

2 posters

Go down

Blog: Why 'errorist' Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned Empty Blog: Why 'errorist' Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned

Post by FluteHolder Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:28 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/blog-why-errorist-sanjay-dutt-should-not-be-pardoned-346081?pfrom=home-topstories

I like the comments on the blog!

I can agree with Mr.Katju only on condition that Katju serve the sentence in his place.

If these are the reasons given by PCI chairman, he should be kept inside jail for 3.5 years along with Sanjay Dutt.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Blog: Why 'errorist' Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned Empty Re: Blog: Why 'errorist' Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/blog-why-errorist-sanjay-dutt-should-not-be-pardoned-346081?pfrom=home-topstories

I like the comments on the blog!

I can agree with Mr.Katju only on condition that Katju serve the sentence in his place.

If these are the reasons given by PCI chairman, he should be kept inside jail for 3.5 years along with Sanjay Dutt.

ROFL

The Katju fellow initially came up with good ideas. But he fell apart when he started overdoing things.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Blog: Why 'errorist' Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned Empty Re: Blog: Why 'errorist' Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:16 pm

This terrorist Dutt should be put away in jail for at least 30 years.

Unfortunately, in India some people are more equal than others.

Long back I read about the case of a poor illiterate villager who was put in jail in 1960s when a train ticket examiner caught him travelling without a ticket. Because of the nature of the Indian system, his file got lost. As the years passed by, none of the jail authorities knew exactly why he was there. He spent more than 20 years in prison until some lawyer working for a NGO fighting for the protection of civil liberties came to know his case and finally got him out.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down