Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian millionaire matrimonial ad

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
doofus_maximus
6 posters

Go down

Indian millionaire matrimonial ad Empty Indian millionaire matrimonial ad

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9969397/Indian-millionaire-takes-out-advert-looking-for-slim-childless-meat-eating-wife.html
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Indian millionaire matrimonial ad Empty Re: Indian millionaire matrimonial ad

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 am

According to his advertisement, he is looking for a slim, childless woman under 40 to share his sprawling, self-built hacienda in Hermosillo, Mexico, a 45 minute flight by his private turboprop from Tuscon, Arizona.

"You must speak English and have done your basic schooling. I don't care how much money you have or don't have ... you should have a sense of adventure and the desire to live an exciting life."

"[You should] be no older than 40 and slim. And please don't be a vegetarian. If you are divorced it doesn't matter, but definitely no children. I am much older than 40 but am very young at heart, very young physically, very active and any girl older than 40 would have a tough time keeping up with my active lifestyle," he said.

Yeah. I am out on many many accounts. Except the one under-40 clause. That too will e closed soon. Oh well.

Lol at

"Two or three were very sweet, nice people, but I place a lot of emphasis on the figure. I don't mind if the face is not pretty but I like a slim figure and the girls who have been very nice had big fat bottoms. I don't like that."

PS: just realized. He is close to our virile 1 in age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 am

doofus_maximus wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9969397/Indian-millionaire-takes-out-advert-looking-for-slim-childless-meat-eating-wife.html

I would like make an official announcement that I did not place this ad...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:41 am

"Two or three were very sweet, nice people, but I place a lot of emphasis on the figure. I don't mind if the face is not pretty but I like a slim figure and the girls who have been very nice had big fat bottoms. I don't like that."
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO what a fucking clown. hope he finds no woman at the end. die a lonely death.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9969397/Indian-millionaire-takes-out-advert-looking-for-slim-childless-meat-eating-wife.html

I would like make an official announcement that I did not place this ad...Razz

Oh! this is your son's ad... the younger one or the middle one?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO what a fucking clown. hope he finds no woman at the end. die a lonely death.

Why though? People can really be honest and specific about their wants. Why is that so wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:49 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

why, whats wrong with stating his preference for slender women?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

PS: just realized. He is close to our virile 1 in age.

Guess this rules out 99.999% Desi women with the exception of Ms. India 2013.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

dude, if you want just sex and you are a millionaire, you need not marry a woman to find it. marriage is not just sex alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

and what's the problem with that. He clearly states what he's looking for.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

dude, if you want just sex and you are a millionaire, you need not marry a woman to find it. marriage is not just sex alone.

what does aversion to big bottoms have to do with sex? it could be for aesthetic reasons too.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:07 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

what does aversion to big bottoms have to do with sex? it could be for aesthetic reasons too.
we are running in circles now. a life partner is not chosen on aesthetics. aesthetics, personally speaking, ranks low in my choice for a life partner. education, outlook, family background, personality would be top most. what aesthetics does a 40 year old woman carry anyway or for how long will she be aesthetically beautiful? his other preferences (willing to travel, must be non veg) are sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

we are running in circles now. a life partner is not chosen on aesthetics. aesthetics, personally speaking, ranks low in my choice for a life partner. education, outlook, family background, personality would be top most. what aesthetics does a 40 year old woman carry anyway or for how long will she be aesthetically beautiful? his other preferences (willing to travel, must be non veg) are sound.

those are your preferences. preferences are individual. what's this 60+ old guy gonna do with family background, education and outlook anyway? he got money of his own and probably doesn't care for deep intellectual conversations on british period dramas with a self important 40yr old...he prolly wants her to just look good and shut up in exchange for some inheritance.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:33 am

"what aesthetics does a 40 year old woman carry anyway or for how long will she be aesthetically beautiful? "

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:those are your preferences. preferences are individual. what's this 60+ old guy gonna do with family background, education and outlook anyway? he got money of his own and probably doesn't care for deep intellectual conversations on british period dramas with a self important 40yr old...he prolly wants her to just look good and shut up in exchange for some inheritance.
i agree with you. my preferences are personal and life has shown me that not all share my preferences. for some, sex (not talking aesthetics) is of paramount importance. i have one cousin who lost his wife early. he remarried in his early 40s but divorced the second wife because she could not have sex (her vagina was constricted or something). there are yet other friends of mine who desperately seek sex outside marriage.

as for this 60+ guy, his case is corny and does not fit in the set of preferences you or i would have in seeking a life partner. i feel he is doing it just for kicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:42 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:"what aesthetics does a 40 year old woman carry anyway or for how long will she be aesthetically beautiful? "

Crying or Very sad
not everyone is like the "fascinating" bw with things and thighs or the dancing impeshwari. dil pe mat le yaar.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:44 am

The "meat-eating" part in the headline is really funny.Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:59 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
those are your preferences. preferences are individual. what's this 60+ old guy gonna do with family background, education and outlook anyway? he got money of his own and probably doesn't care for deep intellectual conversations on british period dramas with a self important 40yr old...he prolly wants her to just look good and shut up in exchange for some inheritance.

Sure. Unless the romantic parts of the heart are under the spell of a "great love", I like this kind of directness- when it comes to matrimonial Ads and what people are looking for..want!

I like this man..with his "take it or leave it"..with no mind games. And it's good that the women who are interested in a man, money and meat don't have to pretend they are looking for anything more..or blame the man, if it's not part of the deal!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:"what aesthetics does a 40 year old woman carry anyway or for how long will she be aesthetically beautiful? "

Crying or Very sad
not everyone is like the "fascinating" bw with things and thighs or the dancing impeshwari. dil pe mat le yaar.

Previous random general insult kaafi nahi thee? Specific insult add karna zaroori tha, nahi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Previous random general insult kaafi nahi thee? Specific insult add karna zaroori tha, nahi?
Sad check your notes -- making amends

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't have any notes. Kisko bhej diya?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I don't have any notes. Kisko bhej diya?
oh! bhej raha hun meri ma. bhul gya. loading....20% done.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 pm

i posted this and got busy. come back to see all these responses. well done SUchers. I feel all warm and fuzzy :p
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down