Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART!

3 posters

Go down

Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART! Empty Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART!

Post by TruthSeeker Sun May 05, 2013 12:47 am

We need to realize that being smart ass in a virtual world - in a way to put down others, only shows that we lack something in our "real" life.

Respect those, who know "how to".

Regards,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART! Empty Re: Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART!

Post by seven Sun May 05, 2013 5:49 pm

"how to" what?

how to be smart asses in virtual world?

PS: join chat, TS

seven

Back to top Go down

Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART! Empty Respect those who know how to respect 7.

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 am

Whats the link for the Chat?

Best wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART! Empty Re: Being smart-ass is NOT same as being SMART!

Post by seven Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:02 am

http://ch.chaikaapi.com/chat/

It's a different website, so you will have to register. I'm seven on chat too.

See ya

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 am

You can click on click here to see who is online. Top tight corner of coffeehouse page. Right above the latest topics

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 am

Thanks Satto.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 am

Hmm. Are Merlot's and that drug-addict dude's responses being "deleted" from this thread? If I could appeal - Should NOT any response that is "personal" in nature posted against any thread that tries to discuss an "idea" - be deleted, if offensive in nature? I am personally tired of 2 posters on this site who continue to post personally offensive replies to my generic posts. But then, I never believed in complaining but fixing things myself. Either you fix - O moderator - or I will.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Hmm. Are Merlot's and that drug-addict dude's responses being "deleted" from this thread? If I could appeal - Should NOT any response that is "personal" in nature posted against any thread that tries to discuss an "idea" - be deleted, if offensive in nature? I am personally tired of 2 posters on this site who continue to post personally offensive replies to my generic posts. But then, I never believed in complaining but fixing things myself. Either you fix - O moderator - or I will.

O seeker of truth, time is short and so is life, for whining. Fix things yourself. Better still, look up the responses of Merlot and that drug-addict-dude at: https://such.forumotion.com/t14169-are-u-married-merlot#109138
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down