Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IIT-IIM jackass got her pregnant

5 posters

Go down

The IIT-IIM jackass got her pregnant Empty The IIT-IIM jackass got her pregnant

Post by Rishi Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 am

http://www.sify.com/finance/am-pregnant-with-phaneesh-s-child-igate-victim-news-national-nfxtEkdcbjf.html

Referring to the timing of Murthy's confession to the company's board that he was in relationship with Roiz, the law firm claimed that when Roiz refused to have an abortion, Murthy attempted to get her to leave the company and keep their relationship a secret.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The IIT-IIM jackass got her pregnant Empty Re: The IIT-IIM jackass got her pregnant

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 12:27 am

what a how-did-they-meet-story the kid will say when growing up. "my daddy harassed mommy at work, that's how i am in this world. then she sued him for millions. and now i am in therapy."

Back to top Go down

The IIT-IIM jackass got her pregnant Empty Re: The IIT-IIM jackass got her pregnant

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 26, 2013 1:36 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:what a how-did-they-meet-story the kid will say when growing up. "my daddy harassed mommy at work, that's how i am in this world. then she sued him for millions. and now i am HAPPY and daddy in therapy."

**FIXED**

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 26, 2013 3:56 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:what a how-did-they-meet-story the kid will say when growing up. "my daddy harassed mommy at work, that's how i am in this world. then she sued him for millions. and now i am in therapy."

From what I've read till date, there was no harassment - it's just that daddy and mommy had a workplace affair but when mommy got knocked up, daddy wanted out and pressured her to quit the organization. It's the last bit that will now come to haunt daddy as well as his employer.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun May 26, 2013 9:58 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:now i am HAPPY and daddy in therapy."
**FIXED**
does that mean "now i am happy, and now i am daddy in therapy?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:what a how-did-they-meet-story the kid will say when growing up. "my daddy harassed mommy at work, that's how i am in this world. then she sued him for millions. and now i am in therapy."

From what I've read till date, there was no harassment - it's just that daddy and mommy had a workplace affair but when mommy got knocked up, daddy wanted out and pressured her to quit the organization. It's the last bit that will now come to haunt daddy as well as his employer.

>>>Even if this started out on a consensual basis, pregnancy or no pregnancy, Murthy was stupid. The current legal climate is very favorable to looking at implied quid pro quos - look at the first salvo by her Counsel:
"In this way, Murthy was able to induce Roiz into behaviour and action that she would have found unthinkable at the beginning of her employment. The only reason Murthy was able to engage in these abusive and harassing actions is because he was her employer," the statement said.
That is it. She is angling for an out -of-court settlement.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down