Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good morning...

2 posters

Go down

good morning... Empty good morning...

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 am

...dear maria; good morning, dear seva; hello world!

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

good morning... Empty Re: good morning...

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 am

access still denied. will social security claim be denied next? wait to find out next week!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:access still denied. will social security claim be denied next? wait to find out next week!

good morning... DSC_0723_01

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:access still denied. will social security claim be denied next? wait to find out next week!

douchemun, your boyfriend is feeling down now that hk has explicitly mentioned that access is denied and maria said the same thing. can you put on your best frilly, glittering lehenga, shave closely and make a beeline to arlington, tx today so you can brighten up the jebz achari's friday night? be sure to wear diaphenous t-shirt to show off your man-boobs and back hair..he has evidenced a particular fondness for those.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

douchemun, your boyfriend is feeling down now that hk has explicitly mentioned that access is denied and maria said the same thing. can you put on your best frilly, glittering lehenga, shave closely and make a beeline to arlington, tx today so you can brighten up the jebz achari's friday night? be sure to wear diaphenous t-shirt to show off your man-boobs and back hair..he has evidenced a particular fondness for those.

That picture was of junnu. I thought seeing it would put you in a good mood and a wave of nostalgia would sweep over you. Alas, i was wrong. By the way let me say that your abusing me has zero effect on me now. I think it has to do with the fact that i have known you for a long time now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Propa, junnu looks a lot like curd. How is the taste different from regular curd, and from where can i get junnu in India?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down