Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny, how the Liberals are the first to use the word 'Gay' as a slur or as an insult.

4 posters

Go down

Funny, how the Liberals are the first to use the word 'Gay' as a slur or as an insult. Empty Funny, how the Liberals are the first to use the word 'Gay' as a slur or as an insult.

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:03 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/28/alec-baldwin-calls-reporter-toxic-little-queen-says-wife-did-not-tweet-during/

"If put my foot up your f**king ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much," one tweet read.
"I'm gonna find you George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna f**k you... up," he added.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Funny, how the Liberals are the first to use the word 'Gay' as a slur or as an insult. Empty Re: Funny, how the Liberals are the first to use the word 'Gay' as a slur or as an insult.

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 pm

that guy has had anger management issues congenitally. what does it have to do with his being liberal?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Funny, how the Liberals are the first to use the word 'Gay' as a slur or as an insult. Empty Re: Funny, how the Liberals are the first to use the word 'Gay' as a slur or as an insult.

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Maybe anger management issues are inherently a Liberal trait. (Hint: Sean Penn)
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Maybe anger management issues are inherently a Liberal trait. (Hint: Sean Penn)
Yeah, that must be it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 pm

News just in. Court lifts ban on same-sex marriage in California. Misery loves company I guess.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Awesome, this was expected after the Supreme Court said the people appealing at the Court of Appeals had no standing.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Idéfix wrote:Awesome, this was expected after the Supreme Court said the people appealing at the Court of Appeals had no standing.

True. This was pretty much a done deal. Not sure how the ceremony is done -- is one of the two a husband, the other a wife?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:57 pm

AFAIK, they use the same words as the rest of us: if the spouse is male, he's a husband, and if the spouse is female, she's a wife.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Ha ha ha!

“My ill-advised attack…had absolutely nothing to do with issues of anyone’s sexual orientation,” Baldwin said in a statement sent to the gay rights group GLAAD on Friday. “As someone who fights against homophobia, I apologize.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/07/06/activists-call-for-capital-one-to-drop-alec-baldwin-over-homophobic-tweets/#ixzz2YNYKMY8p
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down