Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'?

5 posters

Go down

Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'?

Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'? Vote_lcap0%Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'? Vote_lcap0%Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'? Empty Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'?

Post by iTEDx Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:04 am

I plan to post a bunch if polls for a personal 'study' that im doing. Your cooperation will be appreciated :-)

Yes, I feel a little disappointed, but it does not deter me from posting more status updates in the future

Yes, I feel quite bad and wonder why no one found what I posted interesting. It sometimes deters me from posting further status updates, for the fear of embarrassment caused at an 'ignored' update on my life event, my opinion, or piece of news that I found worth sharing

Nope, it does not make me feel bad, ignored or embarrassed and I continue to post even though the status updates I post seem to be falling on 'deaf ears'.

(I hope the abve options are showing up as poll questions above, I cant see it in my preview though)

iTEDx

Back to top Go down

Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'? Empty Re: Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'?

Post by iTEDx Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:41 am

what no vote yet? please vote :-)

iTEDx

Back to top Go down

Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'? Empty Re: Do you guys feel bad when your FB status are not 'Liked' or 'responded to'?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:54 am

You should have included a None of the Above option...I'm not on FB.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 am

be nice please. is what I tell everyone

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by iTEDx Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 am

yeah please also vote so that i know...that was not an option :-)

iTEDx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 am

Are you feeling bad that not one voted till now? Razz

Here's my thing: I am very very subdued on FB (but i do my social service there by 'liking' other ppl's posts and commenting on them if i feel like it). I rarely do my status updates. But once in a blue moon if I do, i do get responses. I share with only a select group of friends and family, not everyone btw.
Will I feel bad when no one responds? I probably will because they are friends and family and I want them to respond to me when i share something. Basic human nature, i guess. Will that deter me from posting in future? I don't think so. I am a private person in real life and don't feel like sharing everything with everyone anyway. I want to stay subdued. That's the deterrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by iTEDx Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 pm

nenu wrote:Are you feeling bad that not one voted till now? Razz

Here's my thing: I am very very subdued on FB (but i do my social service there by 'liking' other ppl's posts and commenting on them if i feel like it). I rarely do my status updates. But once in a blue moon if I do, i do get responses. I share with only a select group of friends and family, not everyone btw.
Will I feel bad when no one responds? I probably will because they are friends and family and I want them to respond to me when i share something. Basic human nature, i guess. Will that deter me from posting in future? I don't think so. I am a private person in real life and don't feel like sharing everything with everyone anyway. I want to stay subdued. That's the deterrent.

Nope not feeling bad, I guess the polls are probably not totally anonymous, that's why.

iTEDx

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 pm

I didn't vote because the concept of unfriend or unlike is asinine. I am seriously thinking of getting out of Fb. Linkedin is another nuisance.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Would you feel dissapointed, embarrassed or ignored if this suvey doesn't get the reponse you expect?

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down