Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The split of Rayalaseema to Rayala Telangana and Seemandhra

5 posters

Go down

The split of Rayalaseema to Rayala Telangana and Seemandhra Empty The split of Rayalaseema to Rayala Telangana and Seemandhra

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 am

*sigh!* It's sure to happen soon (according to reliable sources in Hyd). The worst affected ones will be the people of Rayalaseema with the split in Rayalaseema. All this is done only because Maataji wants to make pappu the PM of India. Nothing else matters. Dirty political machinations! 
It makes me so mad!

Back to top Go down

The split of Rayalaseema to Rayala Telangana and Seemandhra Empty Re: The split of Rayalaseema to Rayala Telangana and Seemandhra

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 am

kinnera wrote:*sigh!* It's sure to happen soon (according to reliable sources in Hyd). The worst affected ones will be the people of Rayalaseema with the split in Rayalaseema. All this is done only because Maataji wants to make pappu the PM of India. Dirty political machinations! Nothing else matters. 
It makes me so mad!

Rayala Telengana ? I was laughing at Seemendhra when I read the name... You gults - I tell ya.... thought you guys were getting a bit smarter during the last 20 years, but apparently decided to stick to your traditional stupidity.

Seemendhra....what kind of a name is that. Just merge chittor and Cuddappah etc. with TN, and let the telengana dry up independently and make Hyderabad a Chandigarh for 20 years - enough time for Vizag to develop as andhra's capital.

I think they should name the 3 states as Rahul-andhra, Sonia-Andhra, and Rajiv-Andhra.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The split of Rayalaseema to Rayala Telangana and Seemandhra Empty Re: The split of Rayalaseema to Rayala Telangana and Seemandhra

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:41 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
kinnera wrote:*sigh!* It's sure to happen soon (according to reliable sources in Hyd). The worst affected ones will be the people of Rayalaseema with the split in Rayalaseema. All this is done only because Maataji wants to make pappu the PM of India. Dirty political machinations! Nothing else matters. 
It makes me so mad!

Rayala Telengana ?  I was laughing at Seemendhra when I read the name... You gults - I tell ya.... thought you guys were getting a bit smarter during the last 20 years, but apparently decided to stick to your traditional stupidity.

Seemendhra....what kind of a name is that. Just merge chittor and Cuddappah etc. with TN, and let the telengana dry up independently and make Hyderabad a Chandigarh for 20 years - enough time for Vizag to develop as andhra's capital.

I think they should name the 3 states as Rahul-andhra, Sonia-Andhra, and Rajiv-Andhra.

Yeah, dad was wondering the same. God knows who came up with those names and how they came up. I would rather have the state split into three: Andhra, Telangana and Rayalaseema rather than splitting up Rayalaseema. 

If splitting up Rayalaseema is inevitable (to counter Jagan's effect and have more MP seats for pappu....grrr!), then the ppl of Kurnool and Anantapur would rather be merged with Karnataka than with Telangana. They feel more close to the ppl of karnataka than with the telangs. Bangalore is a more comfortable city to them than the urdu speaking Hyderabad.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 am

Rahul telangana and Sonia andhra. Brilliant uppilisamy. You solved the problem. Slavish ap Congress leaders can then pray to their masters every minute of the day.

Rayala telangana will go down as one of the worst political mistakes in Indian history ranking with tuglak's capital move to central India. That kind of pain inflicted upon people for purely political reasons amounts to treason. If that happens, I guarantee a sweep in coastal andhra by jagan.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:19 am

kinnera wrote:*sigh!* It's sure to happen soon (according to reliable sources in Hyd). The worst affected ones will be the people of Rayalaseema with the split in Rayalaseema. All this is done only because Maataji wants to make pappu the PM of India. Nothing else matters. Dirty political machinations! 
It makes me so mad!

Slavish mentality of AP CONwallahs will continue. I feel sad for Rayalaseema.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 am

kinnera wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
It makes me so mad!

Rayala Telengana ?  I was laughing at Seemendhra when I read the name... You gults - I tell ya.... thought you guys were getting a bit smarter during the last 20 years, but apparently decided to stick to your traditional stupidity.

Yeah, dad was wondering the same. God knows who came up with those names and how they came up. I would rather have the state split into three: Andhra, Telangana and Rayalaseema rather than splitting up Rayalaseema. 

If splitting up Rayalaseema is inevitable (to counter Jagan's effect and have more MP seats for pappu....grrr!), then the ppl of Kurnool and Anantapur would rather be merged with Karnataka than with Telangana. They feel more close to the ppl of karnataka than with the telangs. Bangalore is a more comfortable city to them than the urdu speaking Hyderabad.

This is one reason the states should have more powers. No matter how the center divvies up states to retain power, they screw yo royally within 5 years and lose power - be it CONwalas (enough evidence) or Nikkerwalas (Karnataka and Maharshtra).

To divide states and administrations for such narrow, short-term, selfish political gains should be considered treason, and as always sentence them per Uppilianica.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I think they should name the 3 states as Rahul-andhra, Sonia-Andhra, and Rajiv-Andhra.
Haha, that won't be out of character for AP. After all, we named our new airport after Rajiv Gandhi, although he has no real connection to Hyderabad or the state.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 pm

kinnera wrote:*sigh!* It's sure to happen soon (according to reliable sources in Hyd). The worst affected ones will be the people of Rayalaseema with the split in Rayalaseema. All this is done only because Maataji wants to make pappu the PM of India. Nothing else matters. Dirty political machinations! 
It makes me so mad!

I remember someone (FF?) suggesting that AP guys try to imitate Rashmunnish (pseudo-NI) ways. If Telangana separates, SA won't have that problem. May be, in the end, it may not be that bad for SA if T separates. When I first went to Hyd, I thought I was in some alien country. Didn't have such an uneasy feeling when I went to Madras.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
It makes me so mad!

I remember someone (FF?) suggesting that AP guys try to imitate Rashmunnish (pseudo-NI) ways. If Telangana separates, SA won't have that problem. May be, in the end, it may not be that bad for SA if T separates. When I first went to Hyd, I thought I was in some alien country. Didn't have such an uneasy feeling when I went to Madras.
Guruvu-gaaru, when it comes people with attitudes like yours, I think the people of Hyderabad will experience similar relief. So it may be a win-win all round in the end!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
It makes me so mad!

Guruvu-gaaru, when it comes people with attitudes like yours, I think the people of Hyderabad will experience similar relief. So it may be a win-win all round in the end!

Good! I hope Avivekanand, slap-gate Jagannadham, KTR and KCR will build prosperity to Telangana (and not their families).

Just imagining how Vizag, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool and Tirupati will benefit from the split.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:27 pm

A better solution wi  be:

Merge the Maratwada districts (that went to Maharashtra) of the old Hyderabad state and Bedar and Gulbarga with the new Telangana state.

Merge Bellary, Raichur, Kolar, and Hampi districts with a new  Rayalaseema state.

Wrest Madras from Tamilnadu and merge it with Seemandhra along with Koraput, Ganjam, Malkangiri, Nowrangpur districts from Orissa and the Jagdalpur district from the Chattisgarh state.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:31 pm

indophile wrote:A better solution wi  be:

Merge the Maratwada districts (that went to Maharashtra) of the old Hyderabad state and Bedar and Gulbarga with the new Telangana state.

Merge Bellary, Raichur, Kolar, and Hampi districts with a new  Rayalaseema state.

Wrest Madras from Tamilnadu and merge it with Seemandhra along with Koraput, Ganjam, Malkangiri, Nowrangpur districts from Orissa and the Jagdalpur district from the Chattisgarh state.
This sounds like how the map would have looked if we didn't have linguistic states. There were two possible organizing principles at independence: language, or historical socioeconomic ties. Nehru wanted to go with the latter, but Potti Sriramulu forced his hand to go with the former. If we do away with linguistic states, all three you list above would be viable and strong states.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Yes, that will keep the cultural cohesiveness of the three areas and there will be no more demands for further division.

TN may benefit from giving up on Madras (LOL) since they can move the capital to the center (Madurai?). Uppili must be very excited to see Madras going to his grandparent's state.

On a side note, PP will be happy that T-bhasha will become much more colorful.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
It makes me so mad!

Slavish mentality of AP CONwallahs will continue. I feel sad for Rayalaseema.

Nijame! Mana bangaram baga lenappudu evarinani em labham? (when our gold is not good, how can we blame others. Reads as: 'You get what you deserve'). 
Not just slavish mentality of AP Conwallas, but the mad support and following of the public to crooks like KCR and Jagan is also to be blamed. btw, the Seemandhra ppl may vote for Jagan with a vengeance, feeling gratified that they are taking a revenge on maataji, but ultimately Jagan's congress may very well merge with maataji's congress.

I heard that the hostels in  SV university (tirupati) are closed and students asked to go home. I believe that's to prevent any unrest of the student upon the announcement of the splitting of Rayalaseema. The major victims of the selfishness and foolishness of the telangana ppl and the selfishness of sonia are the ppl of Rayalaseema, esp the ones in Kurnool and Anantapur. Telangana kosam Rayalaseemanu vidakottadam emiti? Vaallu anta kanthaku anubhavinchaka poru. Matti karustaaru! Vedhavalu naasanam ayi poni!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Best suggestion so far...

You know what... I am suggesting just merge the ENTIRE TN with Seemandhra (sounds to me like (Sema Yerumai daa).

We tamilians are all for it, and will send all SL Ealamites to Seemandhra.... After all many of TN politicians have guilt ancestry...and we would love to grab Andhra (or Seemandhra in any which way we can..).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down