Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the status of Sulekha Forums?

4 posters

Go down

What's the status of Sulekha Forums? Empty What's the status of Sulekha Forums?

Post by harharmahadev Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Looks like Sulekha Forums is a dead duck.  There are some random spam messages.

The site looks like it is out to pasture.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

What's the status of Sulekha Forums? Empty Re: What's the status of Sulekha Forums?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:51 pm

its been more than a year since it officially died. i predicted it would die in 3 days, 3 years ago. you know, i am always right in the long run; it's just that my timing isn't always accurate. but i am able to predict that everything will demise. and i know i am right.

Back to top Go down

What's the status of Sulekha Forums? Empty Re: What's the status of Sulekha Forums?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:its been more than a year since it officially died. i predicted it would die in 3 days, 3 years ago. you know, i am always right in the long run; it's just that my timing isn't always accurate. but i am able to predict that everything will demise. and i know i am right.
lol!
Yeah, I remember your thread called "Crumple that forum" as clear as yesterday.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:28 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:its been more than a year since it officially died. i predicted it would die in 3 days, 3 years ago. you know, i am always right in the long run; it's just that my timing isn't always accurate. but i am able to predict that everything will demise. and i know i am right.
subtle.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 am

That was smart.  At least you were not stupid enough to waste your time on Sulekha and were able to invest it in a more productive way.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Wonder where these guys are,  they used to be active on the old site. Recycled Soul, Jatayu, Pranay, Gyan Putra. NRI Patriot Teja<something>, I think he moved to India. Littlefella too.. though he wasn't active.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down