Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chidambara Rahasyam

+12
pravalika nanda
Hellsangel
b_A
indophile
harharmahadev
Propagandhi711
Captain Bhankas
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
nevada
Merlot Daruwala
goodcitizn
smArtha
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chidambara Rahasyam Empty Chidambara Rahasyam

Post by smArtha Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:55 pm

FM Chiddu accepts that UPA messed up the economy that NDA grew

"My plea is that despite our differences can we list out measures to bring back our economy to what it was in 2004," Mr Chidambaram said, praising the growth that began under the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance or NDA. The minister was replying to a debate on the economy in the Lok Sabha, which saw opposition leaders rip apart the government and him for the inability to stem the rupee slide or contain the fiscal and current account deficits.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Chidambara Rahasyam Empty Re: Chidambara Rahasyam

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:20 am

Both coal and 2G spectrum allotments were supposed to be auctioned out to gain maximum revenue from selling these depleting assets but were instead allotted by scams which cost the exchequer in excess of $500 billion - all during Chidambaram as the Finance Minister. That alone would have reduced fiscal deficit dramatically. But no one wants to address that in parliament because the guilty parties involved in looting the public coffer are all sitting there.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:30 am

Saar, don't beat up Chidu. Poor man's doing the best he can.

Also, the FinMin can provide inputs and advice but it can't take over the job of the Telecom and Coal ministeries. And while there was definitely a huge scam, the presumptive value of the loss as computed by a glory-seeking CAG is not based on fact.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 am

Chidambara Rahasyam Cover_cropped_20130902

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:04 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Saar, don't beat up Chidu. Poor man's doing the best he can.

Also, the FinMin can provide inputs and advice but it can't take over the job of the Telecom and Coal ministeries. And while there was definitely a huge scam, the presumptive value of the loss as computed by a glory-seeking CAG is not based on fact.
There has been a lot of controversy surrounding the actual loss. In the case of 2G Spectrum CAG used 2001 prices to arrive at a loss of Rs 1.76 lakh crores which in reality is understated because it doesn't compare it to 2010 3G spectrum prices. Regardless, we are talking about huge sums of money not going towards reducing the deficit.

Inasmuch as the Telecom and Coal Ministries are directly under the Prime Minister, the Finance Minister, as the key member of the Cabinet, has the responsibility to provide valuable input on the mode of sale and revenue impact wrt the depleting assets of the country on the exchequer. It's not like Chidambaram was not unaware of what A. Raja was up to but chose to look the other way for political reasons.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Saar, don't beat up Chidu. Poor man's doing the best he can.

Everyone seeks glory....MT Sonia Mata ji, Modi ji, PC ji, MMS ji, and CAG ji.. But, the way the system is set up, it is the CAG's job to a is udit and that is that. If one does not like the ruling, even the SC jis are accused of glory-seeking as do the UPA criminals. It is the finance minister's job to give he final approval when it comes to anything related to money. Telecom and Coal ministers etc may implement the scheme but with not without the APPROVAL from the finance ministry.

This PC Chettiar is neck deep in corruption. His attorney wife and son are already involved in many things and their names are doing the rounds. So he no angel.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:44 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:This PC Chettiar is neck deep in corruption. His attorney wife and son are already involved in many things and their names are doing the rounds. So he no angel.
uppili saar! i see you are going soft on his d.

Chidambara Rahasyam Nalini-Chidambaram
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:06 am

How can he go soft on her? If anything she makes ppl stay hard

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:24 am

Chidambaram reminds me of Leslie Nelson in Naked Gun.  "Nothing to see here..." while bombs are exploding.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:This PC Chettiar is neck deep in corruption. His attorney wife and son are already involved in many things and their names are doing the rounds. So he no angel.

That's PC's daughter-in-law, a doctor and an accomplished BN dancer. Know her.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 am

The man who is touted as one of the few competent ones appears to be  as incompetent as the rest of the bunch. Even the uneducated Laloo Prasad Yadav seemed to have more commonsense and proved to be better in running his cabinet responsibility than the Harvard boy Chidambaram.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:How can he go soft on her? If anything she makes ppl stay hard
I thought he had only one son Karthi. and his DIL is super-O-super gorgeous....(why does her talk on dance remind me of resident BN Expert) ..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:How can he go soft on her? If anything she makes ppl stay hard
I thought he had only one son Karthi. and his DIL is super-O-super gorgeous....(why does her talk on dance remind me of resident BN Expert) ..
An iyengarini from the "The Hindu" clan.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 am

b_A wrote:An iyengarini from the "The Hindu" clan.

Chidambaram is not an Iyyengar, is he?!.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:49 am

b_A wrote:
I thought he had only one son Karthi.  and his DIL is super-O-super gorgeous....(why does her talk on dance remind me of resident BN Expert) ..

I was 102% sure that she was a Brahmin - but just could not find any info on the net.

P.S. Chidambaram is a Chettiar - Forward caste - Pseudo Brahmin caste. PC is from a filthy rich industrial family himself and of course an educated family. Chettiars and Pillais are of pseudo Brahmin standing, and Pillais are strict followers of Saivism much stricter than Iyers. Chettiars are Vaishanvites and hence Iyengar girl is a trophy for PC's son.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 am

b_A wrote:
I thought he had only one son Karthi.  and his DIL is super-O-super gorgeous....(why does her talk on dance remind me of resident BN Expert) ..

I was 102% sure that she was a Brahmin - but just could not find any info on the net.

P.S. Chidambaram is a Chettiar - Forward caste - Pseudo Brahmin caste. PC is from a filthy rich industrial family himself and of course an educated family. Chettiars and Pillais are of pseudo Brahmin standing, and Pillais are strict followers of Saivism much stricter than Iyers. Chettiars are Vaishanvites and hence Iyengar girl is a trophy for PC's son.
PC's wife, Nalini, is also a tambrahm.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:10 am

What about PC himself? mixed too?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 am

smArtha wrote:
b_A wrote:An iyengarini from the "The Hindu" clan.

Chidambaram is not an Iyyengar, is he?!.
No. She is the daughter of Rangarajan of "The Hindu" clan. She gave a BN performance at IITM when she was "Srinidhi Rangarajan".

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm

indophile wrote:The man who is touted as one of the few competent ones appears to be  as incompetent as the rest of the bunch. Even the uneducated Laloo Prasad Yadav seemed to have more commonsense and proved to be better in running his cabinet responsibility than the Harvard boy Chidambaram.
PC had practiced Law and not Finance or Economics professions in his non-political career. Somehow people seem to think that Harvard credentials will make him a better economist?!

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Shush everyone! Someone here thinks he is a great candidate for the post of Prime Minister!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Shush everyone! Someone here thinks he is a great candidate for the post of Prime Minister!
Yeah, why not, and Shashi Tharoor as his Home Minister, and make sure that cattle do not travel on planes or not allowed into 5-star hotels.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 pm

someone said thambis are obsessed with caste. I say that's just a canard spread by dirty rogue chettiars, mudaliars and other OBCs

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:52 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:

That's PC's daughter-in-law, a doctor and an accomplished BN dancer. Know her.
oh, what kind of doctor is she?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:53 pm

nevada wrote:Chidambara Rahasyam Cover_cropped_20130902
like!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:oh, what kind of doctor is she?
Not sure of her specialization. But she works for Apollo group.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:59 pm

when you were dating kaveri you didn't know that tambrams were the real trophies, huh? too late now. maybe not.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Apparently the court will pursue the case against PC only after he is no longer an MP or Minister. Until then he is home free.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-29/india/34797261_1_aiadmk-s-raja-kannappan-preliminary-objection-petition-election-case

CHENNAI: The election case proceedings, questioning the election of union home minister P Chidambaram from Sivaganga parliamentary constituency in 2009, has entered a decisive phase, with the Madras high court framing issues to be adjudicated and fixing November 1 as the date for trial commencement.

AIADMK's Raja Kannappan filed an election petition claiming that on May 16, 2009 when the votes were counted, he had secured 3,34,348 as against Chidambaram's 3,30,994 votes. He claimed his votes were illegally transferred to the credit of the Congress candidate, thereby tilting the result in Chidambaram's favour. Chidambaram denied the allegations and filed a preliminary objection petition to reject the case at the initial stage itself. The high court dismissed the preliminary objection petition in June, setting the stage for a trial.

Chidambara Rahasyam Pixel

Last week, when the matter came up again before Justice K Venkataraman, the court framed key issues to be adjudicated in the matter. Among the issues now before the court are whether the allegations of malpractice leveled against Chidambaram have to be tested by the court or not, and if his election should be declared as null and void, consequently declaring Raja Kannappan as the successful candidate.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:04 pm

smArtha wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:oh, what kind of doctor is she?
Not sure of her specialization. But she works for Apollo group.
I looked it up, she did public health after finishing med school. My mom is slimmer and way more beautiful than her; this one is a fatty.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:07 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:I looked it up, she did public health after finishing med school. My mom is slimmer and way more beautiful than her; this one is a fatty.
And your dad or grand parent is in the Union Cabinet?!!

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:15 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
when you were dating kaveri you didn't know that tambrams were the real trophies, huh? too late now. maybe not.
am obsessed with slender slants with smooth, glowing skin...you fatties with your brahmin, reddy, kamma, kaapu, iyengar, mudaliar, behnchodiar drama can suck it

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:16 pm

smArtha wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:I looked it up, she did public health after finishing med school. My mom is slimmer and way more beautiful than her; this one is a fatty.
what bullshit. is she in the union cabinet? this is some random woman who studied public health, had a caste, skin-color and gotram-based marriage, her accomplishment is BN - to call BN an accomplishment is itself absurd, and for that she has racked up some titles - I just her dancing on youtube. she got those awards cuz of her connections. and if you have a job in appollo with so little education then that again is due to corruption, she's also running an ngo, which is one way for her people to funnel dirty money. so no, I don't want her celebrated for her "beauty" which in this case is limited to her being a certain skin color.

my mom happens to be very very good looking, she doesn't look like anybody in the movies, although i'll say that her equal in beauty is jayaprada when she was younger and did B&W movies. now JP is very ugly. my mom married for love, etc etc. no, I didn't get my mom's looks.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
am obsessed with slender slants with smooth, glowing skin...you fatties with your brahmin, reddy, kamma, kaapu, iyengar, mudaliar, behnchodiar drama can suck it
no, people like Asian women cuz they have baby-skin, and scant hair on their bodies, and are petite. in other words you find sex appeal in child-like women.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:21 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
no, people like Asian women cuz they have baby-skin, and scant hair on their bodies, and are petite. in other words you find sex appeal in child-like women.
yes, not everyone's attracted to thunderthighed amazonian hidimbis.

ps: are you a 34 yr old virgin still?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
yes, not everyone's attracted to thunderthighed amazonian hidimbis.

ps: are you a 34 yr old virgin still?
you just have poor taste, you got hitched to a kannada woman, who didn't know any better than to say yes to you, and now in your mid-life crisis you've decided to settle on random Asian people. you're in luck, we're in the decade of the Asian, 1 in 5 people are Asian and good for you, they're known for their lack of taste, lack of restraint, and they'll do anything you want in bed. good for you, baava, congrats. I want to give you an award but since you're not related to PC or Sonia Mata or MMS you ain't getting one.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:29 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
smArtha wrote:
what bullshit. is she in the union cabinet? this is some random woman who studied public health, had a caste, skin-color and gotram-based marriage, her accomplishment is BN - to call BN an accomplishment is itself absurd, and for that she has racked up some titles - I just her dancing on youtube. she got those awards cuz of her connections. and if you have a job in appollo with so little education then that again is due to corruption, she's also running an ngo, which is one way for her people to funnel dirty money. so no, I don't want her celebrated for her "beauty" which in this case is limited to her being a certain skin color.

my mom happens to be very very good looking, she doesn't look like anybody in the movies, although i'll say that her equal in beauty is jayaprada when she was younger and did B&W movies. now JP is very ugly. my mom married for love, etc etc. no, I didn't get my mom's looks.
She is a practicing pysician at Apollo with an MBBS and MD in internal medicine. She is in-charge of all international patients. When you don't know shit, just shut the fuck up.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:31 pm

if I knew kaveri back then, i'd have said, "akka, don't marry him. you can do so much better. you shouldn't marry him just cuz you dated him. he's so ugly and boring."

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:36 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
smArtha wrote:

She is a practicing pysician at Apollo with an MBBS and MD in internal medicine. She is in-charge of all international patients. When you don't know shit, just shut the fuck up.
i read an online interview a few minutes ago which stated that her degree was in public health and that she runs an ngo. if i was wrong it would've been very simple to correct me and show me a link, but clearly you prefer to be foul-mouthed and have a meltdown. maybe you need to empty your bladder on some poor kitten, tam-b style.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
smArtha wrote:

No comments...

Oh, BTW, I have Tom Cruise looks...Rajni's iShtyle...Just saying.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:48 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:if I knew kaveri back then, i'd have said, "akka, don't marry him. you can do so much better. you shouldn't marry him just cuz you dated him. he's so ugly and boring."
if my grandfather kept the 70+ acres he had in krishna lanka back in 1955, I woulda been a multi millionaire. so?

Last edited by Propagandhi711 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Prav, check out the link that upps posted. She indeed is a good looking woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 pm

goodcitizen, thanks for eminding me what a shithole this place is and before i go, here's the link:

http://www.narthaki.com/info/intervw/intrvw5.html

Starting early has been the trend with Srinidhi. She started learning Bharatanatyam at a tender age, performed within a couple of years, won accolades, awards and honours even at a very early stage of her career. Yuva Kala Bharathi title of the Bharath Kalachar, Kalaimamani award of the Tamil Nadu government, Dr. M.G.R award, Nadanamamani title of the Kartik Fine Arts, Balasaraswathi Memorial Award are some of them. And now she has been chosen for the prestigious "Nrithyachoodamani" title by the Krishna Gana Sabha.

Srinidhi is medical degree holder with a post graduation in Public Health and Preventive Medicine. A dancer and a doctor who has time for her family also, Srinidhi speaks to Narthaki Online.

** Incidentally, what I have noticed about TamBrams is that they will take the smallest of accomplishments and non-accomplishments and praise each other till the cows of home. Notice goodcitizen's imbalanced reaction to my criticism of this woman. no one cares if he knows her.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:50 pm

[quote="goodcitizn"][quote="pravalika nanda"][quote="smArtha"][quote="pravalika nanda"]I looked it up, she did public health after finishing med school. [b]My mom is slimmer and way more beautiful than her; this one is a fatty.[/b][/quote]And your dad or grand parent is in the Union Cabinet?!![/quote]what bullshit. is [b]she[/b] in the union cabinet? this is some random woman who studied public health, had a caste, skin-color and gotram-based marriage, her accomplishment is BN - to call BN an accomplishment is itself absurd, and for that she has racked up some titles - I just her dancing on youtube. she got those awards cuz of her connections. and [b]if you have a job in appollo with so little education then that again is due to corruption[/b], she's also running an ngo, which is one way for her people to funnel dirty money. so no, I don't want her celebrated for her "beauty" which in this case is limited to her being a certain skin color.

my mom happens to be very very good looking, she doesn't look like anybody in the movies, although i'll say that her equal in beauty is jayaprada when she was younger and did B&W movies. now JP is very ugly. my mom married for love, etc etc. no, I didn't get my mom's looks.[/quote]She is a practicing pysician at Apollo with an MBBS and MD in internal medicine. She is in-charge of all international patients. When you don't know shit, just shut the fuck up.[/quote]
So what if she is a physician and a BN dancer?
That does not make her a GOD.

PN is correct.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
smArtha wrote:

Well.. I tried to look where she did her MBBS.. could not find it till now. The fact that she lists only MD from MMC (community health? - could be family influence and genuine interest)makes me curious.

She got her MD in 95-98 and she is NOW 35 ??? My arithmetic is not working well.

Say whatever.. she may be truly talented (most likely given the family background) but the family name previous and present definitely helped. International Patients - that is bcz she is fair and speaks good English (must be naturally) and well connected.

BUt, then why shouldn't one use the connections to go up in career? Isn't that what the wall street looters and politicians do all the time?

Also, it is extremely difficult for someone to receive real credit when they are closely connected to well-known families. Case in point: Rohit Murthy.

Anyway - despite what PN says - Srinidhi is a Hottie, and you can quote me on that...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:56 pm

kinnera wrote:Prav, check out the link that upps posted. She indeed is a good looking woman.
i'm not debating whether she's good-looking or not, she's a typical indian aunty that you will find in any university colony at 7am putting her kids into the auto-rickshaw for school. she's fair and fat and has comely features - she's not a show-stopper.

and let's be fair who gets promoted to work at appollo's international division with a degree in public health? she is where she is because she knows the right people. her accomplishments are that she went to med school and got a public health degree, which are very middle class accomplishments. she's not like the icici woman or the unilever woman. the only reason anyone's praising her is cuz she's of a certain caste and family.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:08 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
smArtha wrote:

i read an online interview a few minutes ago which stated that her degree was in public health and that she runs an ngo. if i was wrong it would've been very simple to correct me and show me a link, but clearly you prefer to be foul-mouthed and have a meltdown. maybe you need to empty your bladder on some poor kitten, tam-b style.
I broke out laughing when you mentioned in another thread that you have increased your tipping budget from a dollar to $2.20, a whopping 220% raise! clap Now you don't have to worry about the pizza delivery boy peeing on your kitten on his way out. Kudos!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
I broke out laughing when you mentioned in another thread that you have increased your tipping budget from a dollar to $2.20, a whopping 220% raise! clap Now you don't have to worry about the pizza delivery boy peeing on your kitten on his way out. Kudos!
Your math is off. It is a 120% raise.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:goodcitizen, thanks for eminding me what a shithole this place is and before i go, here's the link:

http://www.narthaki.com/info/intervw/intrvw5.html

Starting early has been the trend with Srinidhi. She started learning Bharatanatyam at a tender age, performed within a couple of years, won accolades, awards and honours even at a very early stage of her career. Yuva Kala Bharathi title of the Bharath Kalachar, Kalaimamani award of the Tamil Nadu government, Dr. M.G.R award, Nadanamamani title of the Kartik Fine Arts, Balasaraswathi Memorial Award are some of them. And now she has been chosen for the prestigious "Nrithyachoodamani" title by the Krishna Gana Sabha.

Srinidhi is medical degree holder with a post graduation in Public Health and Preventive Medicine. A dancer and a doctor who has time for her family also, Srinidhi speaks to Narthaki Online.

** Incidentally, what I have noticed about TamBrams is that they will take the smallest of accomplishments and non-accomplishments and praise each other till the cows of home. Notice goodcitizen's imbalanced reaction to my criticism of this woman. no one cares if he knows her.
Hahaha ... look who's talking about being imbalanced! A poor pizza delivery boy brings pizza to your door in pouring rain and you automatically assume he is an illegal Mexican deserving of nothing more than a dollar because he doesn't pay taxes. Your propensity for jumping to conclusions and being a racist cheapskate is well documented here. As for PC's DIL, your first response was to call her a fatty, then compare her looks to your own mother's and subsequently call her as being "little" educated. Even an MBBS is far from being little educated. And you automatically denounce her credentials simply because she is married into a family with connections. Is that how you jump to conclusions about people? Btw, if this place is a shithole, it's time for you to introspect as to why it is so with your arrival.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Your math is off. It is a 120% raise.
Laughing You are right. Not worthy of vigorous hand-clapping.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:50 pm

She got her MD in 95-98 and she is NOW 35 ??? My arithmetic is not working well.
She already completed her MBBS by 1990 when I saw her BN performance. She must be around 45 by now.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:if I knew kaveri back then, i'd have said, "akka, don't marry him. you can do so much better. you shouldn't marry him just cuz you dated him. he's so ugly and boring."
if my grandfather kept the 70+ acres he had in krishna lanka back in 1955, I woulda been a multi millionaire. so?
Benz Circle! Billionaire, not millionaire. Hmm......  Almost bought a house there some 10 years ago. 

Well, we still have some acres in Guntur dist. Hopefully, they will build the capital next to our lands. LOL

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum