Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada calls Indian Envoy Kamalesh Sharmaa stooge for Sri Lanka

3 posters

Go down

Canada calls Indian Envoy Kamalesh Sharmaa stooge for Sri Lanka Empty Canada calls Indian Envoy Kamalesh Sharmaa stooge for Sri Lanka

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:03 pm

A few days ago I posted that India helped Commonwealth meet to be held in Sri Lanka next month in spite of opposition from some countries.

Canadian gov view reflects my view,

Canada has launched a direct assault on the authority of the Commonwealth secretary general, attacking him as a stooge for a Sri Lankan regime it accuses of serious human rights abuses.

On Tuesday Hugh Segal, Canada's special envoy to the Commonwealth, accused Kamalesh Sharma of "acting as a shill [a stooge] for the Sri Lankan leadership, defending their every mistake".

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Canada calls Indian Envoy Kamalesh Sharmaa stooge for Sri Lanka Empty Re: Canada calls Indian Envoy Kamalesh Sharmaa stooge for Sri Lanka

Post by Hellsangel Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Trollus Fishyeyeus, who are you a shill for?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Canada calls Indian Envoy Kamalesh Sharmaa stooge for Sri Lanka Empty Re: Canada calls Indian Envoy Kamalesh Sharmaa stooge for Sri Lanka

Post by Kris Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:A few days ago I posted that India helped Commonwealth meet to be held in Sri Lanka next month in spite of opposition from some countries.

Canadian gov view reflects my view,

Canada has launched a direct assault on the authority of the Commonwealth secretary general, attacking him as a stooge for a Sri Lankan regime it accuses of serious human rights abuses.

On Tuesday Hugh Segal, Canada's special envoy to the Commonwealth, accused Kamalesh Sharma of "acting as a shill [a stooge] for the Sri Lankan leadership, defending their every mistake".
>>>>Canada and Sri Lanka- very high relevance. Thanks.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down