Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared of Jagan

+2
Propagandhi711
confuzzled dude
6 posters

Go down

Scared of Jagan Empty Scared of Jagan

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:31 am

TDP & even Lagadapati is now openly accusing that High-command made a deal with Jagan thus sideling their own MPs from SA region. Are these indications that Jagan party is leading the pack? Common sense tells me that if common SA man senses this, why would he/she vote for Jagan.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Scared of Jagan Empty Re: Scared of Jagan

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:40 am

they've done this with the other sellout chiru during last elections, chances are high jagan will be bought back into fold with promises of CMhood. lagadapati will probably jump ship to TDP if that's the case. caste equations will be stronger in coastal andhra & rayalaseema politics than they were in the past 15-20 yrs, alteast at leadership and working cadre level. fallout from the ill advised bomb detonation setoff by high command.

all this came up in my crystal ball which I polished last night

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 am

Prop ,
does the crystal ball say anything about the guy who is currently in seat? is Koran ready starting a new outfit with apngo leader ashok babu ?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:24 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:they've done this with the other sellout chiru during last elections, chances are high jagan will be bought back into fold with promises of CMhood. lagadapati will probably jump ship to TDP if that's the case. caste equations will be stronger in coastal andhra & rayalaseema politics than they were in the past 15-20 yrs, alteast at leadership and working cadre level. fallout from the ill advised bomb detonation setoff by high command.

all this came up in my crystal ball which I polished last night
Not so fast....dont play fikularism with me.

I predicted Jagan's CMship the moment they released him on bail last month. And, my "kili" (Parrot) is more accurate than your crystal ball or any other ball.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:47 am

truthbetold wrote:Prop  ,
does the crystal ball say anything about the guy who is currently in seat? is Koran ready starting a new outfit with apngo leader ashok babu ?
They can start a new party but can they win any seats, don't think they've much following. Looks like SA Cong leaders are in search of their identity & political future, I guess half will join TDP & the rest YSRC.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:54 am

truthbetold wrote:Prop  ,
these startup parties are good for finagling some central ministries, as PRP did in recent past. kiran doesnt have much crowd pull or the illgotten wealth of jagan so I doubt he'll be a big factor. he might be able to get mileage with congress if he can deliver a few seats in seemandhra.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 pm

An andhra friend just told me that kiran kumar reddy has been called to delhi and told that the T bill will be passed in the AP assembly and that it's his responsibility to get it passed. If he says he can't, then president's rule will be imposed.

What do your guys' crystal ball and parrot say about the forced assembly passage of the bill or the impending president's rule in AP?

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:44 pm

namo wrote:An andhra friend just told me that kiran kumar reddy has been called to delhi and told that the T bill will be passed in the AP assembly and that it's his responsibility to get it passed. If he says he can't, then president's rule will be imposed.

What do your guys' crystal ball and parrot say about the forced assembly passage of the bill or the impending president's rule in AP?
So, you think that Kiran will commit political suicide just to lick the boots of the high-command? I think he will go down fighting. In the end, all CONmen MPs from SA will quit. Let MT impose president's rule so that some lawyer will go to the SC and stall T bill until the election. This way, CONartists will lose seats in SA and T and Pappu will cry in public and say that his mother's plan was nonsense.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:59 pm

namo wrote:An andhra friend just told me that kiran kumar reddy has been called to delhi and told that the T bill will be passed in the AP assembly and that it's his responsibility to get it passed. If he says he can't, then president's rule will be imposed.

I keep hearing passing bill in state assembly is a token gesture doesn't hold any constitutional authority, is that true?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I keep hearing passing bill in state assembly is a token gesture doesn't hold any constitutional authority, is that true?
Not a token gesture. It is part of the constitutional process. However, the parliament is not bound by the resolution in the assembly.

The political impact of a negative vote in the assembly is more important. To pass the bill in Lok Sabha AND Rajya Sabha, CONs need the support of BJP, SP, etc. BJP can change its tune after the assembly vote and vote against T bill in parliament (saying that it is clear that people of SA are strongly opposed to the split and that the atmosphere is not conducive for bifurcation). This way, BJP-TDP may gain some seats in SA in 2014 and CONs may lose in both areas.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down