Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP continues to create communal tension in Bihar: Nitish

2 posters

Go down

BJP continues to create communal tension in Bihar: Nitish Empty BJP continues to create communal tension in Bihar: Nitish

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:17 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Asthi-Kalash-Yatra-a-bid-to-stoke-communal-tension-Nitish-Kumar/articleshow/25082031.cms

PATNA: CM Nitish Kumar has criticized the BJP's 'Asthi-Kalash Yatra' taken out from the villages of six victims of serial blasts during Hoonkar Rally at Gandhi Maidan on October 27, calling it an attempt to create communal tension in the state.

He said, "Bihar is a place of communal harmony. We all know that attempts are being made to disturb this harmony. We have been seeing such attempts for the last few months. But I have firm belief that people of Bihar will remain united to maintain communal harmony. People will prefer to remain on the path of development instead of going into the furnace of social tension." The CM was speaking to mediapersons after laying the foundation stone of an elevated corridor from AIIMS, Patna, to Digha on Friday.

Nitish said the people of Bihar will thwart all attempts of certain forces to disturb communal harmony by instigating politics of tension. "Let them do whatever they want. People of the state will reject all such attempts," he said.

Earlier on Thursday, BJP's Bihar unit started the 'yatra' from six villages of Supaul, Gopalganj, Begusarai, Nalanda, Kaimur and Patna district where the respective blast victims belonged to. BJP's state-level leaders led the 'yatra' which will reach Patna on November 5.

Back to top Go down

BJP continues to create communal tension in Bihar: Nitish Empty Re: BJP continues to create communal tension in Bihar: Nitish

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:27 pm

This BJP Yatra reminded me of the Yatra in which the remains of the Godhra victims were brought to Ahmedabad with approval of Modi ( and despite stiff opposition from many people including some BJP ministers like Haren Pandya). What happened next should have been predictable: communal violence.

If Modi fails to become PM he will probably end up in jail since the court cases against him are still going on and there is strong evidence connecting him to the 2002 killings.

Back to top Go down

BJP continues to create communal tension in Bihar: Nitish Empty Re: BJP continues to create communal tension in Bihar: Nitish

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:51 pm

You don't need BJP for communal fireworks in Bihar. All those years of CON rule of Bihar has made it a special place not only in India but also in the whole world. The great culture that CONartists inculcated in Bihar for more than 50 years is still thriving. Biharis were so desperate to escape from the CONhell that they voted for Laloo who robbed them and their animals of fodder. Some Biharis went to E PakiSatan to develop Bengali culture. In case you don't know about the pieceful activities of Bihari Muslims in Bangldesh, just google. Now, no country wants these Bihari Muslims - not Pakis, nor Bangladeshis, none.

So, blaming BJP is just for an excuse. If Nitish wants to develop Bihar into a prosperous state (like what it was in ancient India), he should shun sikular fukularism, stop playing CONgames, embrace a development agenda and work hard. Being jealous of Modi will only lead to Nitish having a heart attack in 2014.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:You don't need BJP for communal fireworks in Bihar. All those years of CON rule of Bihar has made it a special place not only in India but also in the whole world. The great culture that CONartists inculcated in Bihar for more than 50 years is still thriving. Biharis were so desperate to escape from the CONhell that they voted for Laloo who robbed them and their animals of fodder. Some Biharis went to E PakiSatan to develop Bengali culture. In case you don't know about the pieceful activities of Bihari Muslims in Bangldesh, just google. Now, no country wants these Bihari Muslims - not Pakis, nor Bangladeshis, none.

So, blaming BJP is just for an excuse. If Nitish wants to develop Bihar into a prosperous state (like what it was in ancient India), he should shun sikular fukularism, stop playing CONgames, embrace a development agenda and work hard. Being jealous of Modi will only lead to Nitish having a heart attack in 2014.
In your opinion, should Nitish have embraced Modi instead of opposing Modi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Asthi-Kalash-Yatra-a-bid-to-stoke-communal-tension-Nitish-Kumar/articleshow/25082031.cms

PATNA: CM Nitish Kumar has criticized the BJP's 'Asthi-Kalash Yatra' taken out from the villages of six victims of serial blasts during Hoonkar Rally at Gandhi Maidan on October 27, calling it an attempt to create communal tension in the state.

He said, "Bihar is a place of communal harmony. We all know that attempts are being made to disturb this harmony. We have been seeing such attempts for the last few months. But I have firm belief that people of Bihar will remain united to maintain communal harmony. People will prefer to remain on the path of development instead of going into the furnace of social tension." The CM was speaking to mediapersons after laying the foundation stone of an elevated corridor from AIIMS, Patna, to Digha on Friday.

Nitish said the people of Bihar will thwart all attempts of certain forces to disturb communal harmony by instigating politics of tension. "Let them do whatever they want. People of the state will reject all such attempts," he said.

Earlier on Thursday, BJP's Bihar unit started the 'yatra' from six villages of Supaul, Gopalganj, Begusarai, Nalanda, Kaimur and Patna district where the respective blast victims belonged to. BJP's state-level leaders led the 'yatra' which will reach Patna on November 5.
Nitish kumar is a liar of the highest order. What about the Gaya Bombing ?hmmm ?... who planted them...HIS "iSlamo-Secualr" friends did that. then why didn't he take precautions to prevent such bombings again in Patna? bcz he - like Karan Thapar - wants to "remove" Modi so that he himself can attempt to grab the PM Gaddi.

Liar of the highest order...this Nitish Kumar.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Asthi-Kalash-Yatra-a-bid-to-stoke-communal-tension-Nitish-Kumar/articleshow/25082031.cms

Nitish kumar is a liar of the highest order. What about the Gaya Bombing ?hmmm ?... who planted them...HIS "iSlamo-Secualr" friends did that. then why didn't he take precautions to prevent such bombings again in Patna? bcz he - like Karan Thapar - wants to "remove" Modi so that he himself can attempt to grab the PM Gaddi.

Liar of the highest order...this Nitish Kumar.
When exactly did you do the U-turn on Nitish ? Lemme guess. When he dumped Modi?

Marathadi Saamiyaar wrote:

At this rate I am inclined to support only those with no kids - Nitish Kumar, Modi, and JJ. Nitish has a son and it is to his credit that he has kept him out of limelight (that is even more admirable).

Hope Nitish (somehow) becomes the PM.
https://such.forumotion.com/t4367-the-rotten-bjp#35297

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:

At this rate I am inclined to support only those with no kids - Nitish Kumar, Modi, and JJ. Nitish has a son and it is to his credit that he has kept him out of limelight (that is even more admirable).

https://such.forumotion.com/t4367-the-rotten-bjp#35297[/quote]
First tell me when did YOU take a U-turn on Nitish ? When he dumped Modi ?

Nitish has kept his son out of limelight just like Pranab did till 2 years ago (when his son was a senior executive at Jamshedpur Steels) only to make him an MP from Bengal once he was going to become the President. Liar Nitish - the backstabber of his mentor George Fernandez - will do the same... after all he will do what all CONmen and their allies do.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:40 pm

First tell me when did YOU take a U-turn on Nitish ? When he dumped Modi ?

Nitish has kept his son out of limelight just like Pranab did till 2 years ago (when his son was a senior executive at Jamshedpur Steels) only to make him an MP from Bengal once he was going to become the President. Liar Nitish - the backstabber of his mentor George Fernandez - will do the same... after all he will do what all CONmen and their allies do.
My belief is that if Nitish's party does well in the elections and if BJP needs him to form the govt ( if BJP also does well) then he will come back to BJP on condition that Advani is made PM. Nitish is not opposed to BJP; he is only opposed to Modi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4367-the-rotten-bjp#35297[/quote]

...since Doggvyboy Singh's son is filing papers and he has not been kept out of limelight will you DIScredit your model politician Digvijay ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 pm

...since Doggvyboy Singh's son is filing papers and he has not been kept out of limelight will you DIScredit your model politician Digvijay ?[/quote]
Looks like Saamiyaar is so embarrassed by the lavish praise he earlier heaped on Nitish that he prefers to keep attributing his words to me. Saamiyaar, YOU were the one who wanted Nitish to be PM and not me. And now that he is screwing Modi you've conveniently done a U turn on Nitish. And why are you attributing your words to me ? are you ashamed of what you had said earlier?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:

...since Doggvyboy Singh's son is filing papers and he has not been kept out of limelight will you DIScredit your model politician Digvijay ?
Looks like Saamiyaar is so embarrassed by the lavish praise he earlier heaped on Nitish that he prefers to keep attributing his words to me. Saamiyaar, YOU were the one who wanted Nitish to be PM and not me. And now that he is screwing Modi you've conveniently done a U turn on Nitish. And why are you attributing your words to me ? are you ashamed of what you had said earlier?[/quote]
You have been singing Nitish Bhajans ever since he became totally "Secular." That supercedes anything I might have said...

IN any case why are you avoiding my question to you on Digvijay and his son filing for assembly elections?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Looks like Saamiyaar is so embarrassed by the lavish praise he earlier heaped on Nitish that he prefers to keep attributing his words to me. Saamiyaar, YOU were the one who wanted Nitish to be PM and not me. And now that he is screwing Modi you've conveniently done a U turn on Nitish. And why are you attributing your words to me ? are you ashamed of what you had said earlier?
You have been singing Nitish Bhajans ever since he became totally "Secular." That supercedes anything I might have said...

IN any case why are you avoiding my question to you on Digvijay and his son filing for assembly elections?
*Corrected*

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Nitish has been opposing Modi on valid grounds. For instance Nitish has been correcting the mistakes related to history that Modi has been making in his speeches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Saamiyaar, With respect to Diggy's son, this news may be of interest to you and Vakavaka:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mp-minister-digvijay-singhs-son-get-into-a-brawl-over-car-parking/411751-3.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:Saamiyaar, With respect to Diggy's son, this news may be of interest to you and Vakavaka:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mp-minister-digvijay-singhs-son-get-into-a-brawl-over-car-parking/411751-3.html
What is your opinion about Digvijay with his son filing for MP assembly elections?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 am

Rashmun wrote:Saamiyaar, With respect to Diggy's son, this news may be of interest to you and Vakavaka:

What is your opinion about Digvijay with his son filing for MP assembly elections?
I have no problem with dynasty politics in the current scenario since every political party in India indulges in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:41 am

Rashmun wrote:

I have no problem with dynasty politics in the current scenario since every political party in India indulges in it.
So are you saying that everyone in India loots and hence you are ok with the politicians looting the country?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:45 am

Rashmun wrote:

So are you saying that everyone in India loots and hence you are ok with the politicians looting the country?
That is correct. I am reconciled to corruption being a way of life in India for at least a few decades. I am not unduly perturbed because a few decades is a tiny speck in the history of a country as ancient as India.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down