Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end

4 posters

Go down

Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end Empty Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:59 am

I remember Sulekhites discussing the "Shankararaman murder case" (4 years ago?) and there was a split between chaddis and sikular nangi-wallahs. Well, just as the public lost interest in the topic, the Puducherry court acquited the Shankaracharya and 22 others. I wonder if the Kanchi matt is still popular.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sankararaman-murder-case-Court-acquits-all-accused/articleshow/26451879.cms

Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end Kanchi-shankaracharya_338x225

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end Empty Re: Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:28 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I remember Sulekhites discussing the "Shankararaman murder case" (4 years ago?) and there was a split between chaddis and sikular nangi-wallahs. Well, just as the public lost interest in the topic, the Puducherry court acquited the Shankaracharya and 22 others. I wonder if the Kanchi matt is still popular.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sankararaman-murder-case-Court-acquits-all-accused/articleshow/26451879.cms

Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end Kanchi-shankaracharya_338x225
The reason this case is memorable is bcz of the criticism by that PiSSer Maama VC and his sudden diappearance and Maulana Merlot showing up on Sulekha within 3 or 4 days. For a long time I was convinced both these PiSSers were one and the same.

So Kanchi is acquitted... That is good. But he better take some tuition under Swamy Nitayananda....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end Empty Re: Shankararaman and Kanchi Shankaracharya saga comes to an end

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:06 pm

this guy has a lot more skeletons in his closet. of that i am sure. writer anuradha ramanan came out with some very damaging allegations against him. my family used to be very attached to this outfit, now it is a very sore point to talk about him. he has definitely been diminished in the eyes of many devout saivite hindus.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:this guy has a lot more skeletons in his closet. of that i am sure. writer anuradha ramanan came out with some very damaging allegations against him. my family used to be very attached to this outfit, now it is a very sore point to talk about him. he has definitely been diminished in the eyes of many devout saivite hindus.
Funny that the "respected" swamys these days are Sri Sri, Hug Mata Ananda Mayi, Puri Sankaracharya and Dwarkapeeth Head...and then we have these "Sex" swamys...

and sad...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:43 pm

My aunt and mom are staunch Sai Baba devotees despite allegations of fraud in Bangalore and other places. I don't bring up the subject when I see his pictures around the house. Faith is so weird.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down