Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahhhhh....looks like a "love'ly" pair

3 posters

Go down

Ahhhhh....looks like a "love'ly" pair Empty Ahhhhh....looks like a "love'ly" pair

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 pm

........I betthat Fingerman Tejpal has done this to other women and all through his life.....what say...

How does one make an elevator keep circling without stopping and opening its doors once a floor button is pressed..... This Fingerman has studied "lift" theory very well or was he a computer/electrical engineer who knows the chip board design for the elevators?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhh....looks like a "love'ly" pair Empty Re: Ahhhhh....looks like a "love'ly" pair

Post by peace_lover Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Tejpal is an impeccable "secular". His honesty shouldn't be questioned.

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhh....looks like a "love'ly" pair Empty Re: Ahhhhh....looks like a "love'ly" pair

Post by southindian Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

........I betthat Fingerman Tejpal has done this to other women and all through his life.....what say...

How does one make an elevator keep circling without stopping and opening its doors once a floor button is pressed..... This Fingerman has studied "lift" theory very well or was he a computer/electrical engineer who knows the chip board design for the elevators?
I was hoping to see him with tilak on forehead and saffron robes after police probe. He could still do that despite the BJP twist.

He could go to Thirupati or Vaisno Devi to get God's blessngs. That's next. ...add Ajmer Sharifor similar places of worship.

What else...
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down