Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-uh - Bhaag DK Bose is actually BoseDKe (gaali)..

3 posters

Go down

D-uh - Bhaag DK Bose is actually BoseDKe (gaali)..  Empty D-uh - Bhaag DK Bose is actually BoseDKe (gaali)..

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 pm

I didn't get it earlier..catchy music and fine video... I am actually looking for amir khan's item number. That one will come next.

Back to top Go down

D-uh - Bhaag DK Bose is actually BoseDKe (gaali)..  Empty Re: D-uh - Bhaag DK Bose is actually BoseDKe (gaali)..

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Life is like facebook. People will comment on your status, like it, critisize it but never do anything to help you for they are too busy updating their profile.

A quick question, how long do you wait after you learn something on fb before you post here ?

Back to top Go down

D-uh - Bhaag DK Bose is actually BoseDKe (gaali)..  Empty Re: D-uh - Bhaag DK Bose is actually BoseDKe (gaali)..

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:I didn't get it earlier..

Rolling Eyes

You, madam, are worse than Huzefa-bhai. Quick, deauntify yourself and get back.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 am

lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:16 am

BTW, in the credits for Delhi Belly, I noticed the first name Huzefa. The last name was not Kapasi, but don't remember what it was.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:18 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:I didn't get it earlier
Really? I am losing my faith in humanity here. Growing up in Hyderabad, we had so many jokes about the name DK Bose even before we understood what the gaali really means.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 am

i am a pure unadulterated ultra refined SI and I understood the word play after the very first listen.

This is a Tracey moment.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down