Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why isn't Rahul Gadhi married?

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
namo
6 posters

Go down

Why isn't Rahul Gadhi married? Empty Why isn't Rahul Gadhi married?

Post by namo Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 pm

He is 43. Why is he still a bachelor? If he were a Presidential candidate in US, people would be talking about this topic left and right. I am not even sure if they would vote for someone who doesn't have a family.
Why isn't he married yet?

namo

Back to top Go down

Why isn't Rahul Gadhi married? Empty Re: Why isn't Rahul Gadhi married?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:41 pm

namo wrote:He is 43. Why is he still a bachelor? If he were a Presidential candidate in US, people would be talking about this topic left and right. I am not even sure if they would vote for someone who doesn't have a family.

He criticized SC decision.....

Does that give any indication?....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
namo wrote:He is 43. Why is he still a bachelor? If he were a Presidential candidate in US, people would be talking about this topic left and right. I am not even sure if they would vote for someone who doesn't have a family.

Mummy talked about 'our culture' too. If that's the case, then why can't he come out clean?
And why isn't anyone in India talking about this? 43 and still not married? Something is not right here.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:54 pm

some rumors say he is secretly married to a phirangi. some say he is gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:some rumors say he is secretly married to a phirangi. some say he is gay.

What's there to hide if he married a phirangi. His dad did the same and Indians loved it.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Here is the real reason why he didn't marry, people:

"The media should be highlighting why Rahul Gandhi has not got married. He does not want to get married because if he gets married, then he will have kids. If they also join politics, then it would lead to the propagation of dynasty politics, which he doesn't want," Valmiki said, adding that Rahul is a "revolutionary".

Addressing party MPs in Parliament's Central Hall, Rahul had said: "If I get married and have children, then I will become a status quoist and will be concerned about bequeathing my position to my children."

He had added that starting a family would mean "compromising his aim to democratise the party and decentralise its decision-making", saying his decision to not start a family would be in the party's and India's interest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2386419/Congress-secretary-claims-single-Rahul-sacrificed-marriage-children-curb-dynastic-politics.html

The modern day Bheeshma doesn't get any recognition for his sacrifice. This is called Kali yug.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 pm

look up james buchanan.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:look up james buchanan.

yes, looked up. "He is the only president from Pennsylvania and the only president who remained a lifelong bachelor."

If Rahul is gay, what's stopping him from coming clean? What's with the humbug above?

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

*ahem* this is coming from a staunch BJP follower, any better example of irony than this.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:35 pm

namo wrote:Here is the real reason why he didn't marry, people:

"The media should be highlighting why Rahul Gandhi has not got married. He does not want to get married because if he gets married, then he will have kids. If they also join politics, then it would lead to the propagation of dynasty politics, which he doesn't want," Valmiki said, adding that Rahul is a "revolutionary".

Addressing party MPs in Parliament's Central Hall, Rahul had said: "If I get married and have children, then I will become a status quoist and will be concerned about bequeathing my position to my children."

He had added that starting a family would mean "compromising his aim to democratise the party and decentralise its decision-making", saying his decision to not start a family would be in the party's and India's interest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2386419/Congress-secretary-claims-single-Rahul-sacrificed-marriage-children-curb-dynastic-politics.html

The modern day Bheeshma doesn't get any recognition for his sacrifice. This is called Kali yug.

is namo gay?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:03 pm

There are many Indian politicians who are unmarried , not just Rahul and older than him. Jayalalitha, Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee, Narendra Modi etc..

And only one Jayalalitha is in a lesbian relationship. There is nothing wrong in being gay. They should come out in the open.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:20 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

>>>What happened to the Columbian g/f? It is possible he is involved with someone, but may feel that marrying a non-indian may not be in his best interest at this time considering that could be used against him. I don't think this guy is qualified, but can see this stance considering his (or his mother's) political ambitions.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down