Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India summons US ambassador to protest diplomat being handcuffed

+2
Kayalvizhi
FluteHolder
6 posters

Go down

India summons US ambassador to protest diplomat being handcuffed Empty India summons US ambassador to protest diplomat being handcuffed

Post by FluteHolder Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:00 am

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/india-summons-us-ambassador-to-protest-diplomat-being-handcuffed-458396?pfrom=home-lateststories

Is Preet Bharara is just doing his job or he is upset with desis or India? (Rajat Gupta, Raj, Khobra... )

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

India summons US ambassador to protest diplomat being handcuffed Empty Re: India summons US ambassador to protest diplomat being handcuffed

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:00 am

This is ridiculous.

An accused criminal is handcuffed. Indian gov calls the US ambassador and protest.

200plus Tamil Nadu fishermen shot, injured, murdered by Sri Lankan Navy. India has not called Lankan ambasador (High Commissioner) to protest. Just last wweek Tamil leader Jayalaltha wrote vto Indian PM asking him why Lankan ambassador was called to external affairs ministry to explain.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

India summons US ambassador to protest diplomat being handcuffed Empty Re: India summons US ambassador to protest diplomat being handcuffed

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:14 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:This is ridiculous.

An accused criminal is handcuffed. Indian gov calls the US ambassador and protest.

200plus Tamil Nadu fishermen shot, injured, murdered by Sri Lankan Navy. India has not called Lankan ambasador (High Commissioner) to protest. Just last wweek Tamil leader Jayalaltha wrote vto Indian PM asking him why Lankan ambassador was called to external affairs ministry to explain.

I did not know that the TN fishermen held "Diplomatic Passports."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:14 am

FluteHolder wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/india-summons-us-ambassador-to-protest-diplomat-being-handcuffed-458396?pfrom=home-lateststories

Is Preet Bharara is just doing his job or he is upset with desis or India? (Rajat Gupta, Raj, Khobra... )
just another guy who knows how to milk the cow and stay in the news. I think he's married to some jewish woman.  I distrust these lawyer types.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:34 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

>>>ROFLMAO

I almost bought into what KV said until I read your reply.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:39 am

>>>> This asshole of a woman should have also been her ankles chained. I heard that the Indian taxpayer has to foot the cargo expenses for these diplomatic types. They even bring their furniture from India.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:49 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

You mean you can murder Tamil Nadu fisgermen in the sea and no protest from India? Jayalalitha said in a letter to yopur PM , "Why is not a national issue but a regional issue?"

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:05 pm

About 10 years ago Pak coast guard shot and killed One Gujarati fisherman. Innemidately Pak High Commisioner was summoned to Indian affairs minstry. Why is India refusing do the same with Lanka. Within the last 6 years over 50 Tamil Nadu fuisahermen were shot and killed. Is Tamil blood cheap in the eyes of Indian gov?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:About 10 years ago Pak coast guard shot and killed One Gujarati fisherman. Innemidately Pak High Commisioner was summoned to Indian affairs minstry. Why is India refusing do the same with Lanka. Within the last 6 years over 50 Tamil Nadu fuisahermen were shot and killed. Is Tamil blood cheap in the eyes of Indian gov?
Yes, I filled-up my car with $3.72 per gallon this morning.

Last week I got Premium Hindian for $3.84 per gallon.

How is it selling in your town?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down