Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiter-than-White Syndrome

5 posters

Go down

Whiter-than-White Syndrome Empty Whiter-than-White Syndrome

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 am

Preet Bharara, the US attorney is in news, again. He busted visa fraud recently from an Indian diplomat. He went beyond the call of the duty to bring the family of housemaid to USA because Indian legal system is rotten. It is the same person who busted insider trading by Rajat Gupta, the reputed business man, again from India. The attorney born in India did not hesitate to nail people from his native country.

How committed, right? Not necessarily.

http://midmanager.com/whiter-than-white-syndrome-somebody-like-me-hell-to-you/

-> Several SuCHers have been questioning his motives from day one.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Whiter-than-White Syndrome Empty Re: Whiter-than-White Syndrome

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:54 am

Papi, you are confuzzled?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 am

Hellsangel wrote:Papi, you are confuzzled?

HA,

How can I be Conuzzled dude?

He is a Telugu poet whereas the only thing I can say in that language is "bAga unnArA?".
He is a well educated man whereas I did not go beyond community college.
He writes well whereas I find it an excruciating activity.

I can go on and on cataloguing all possible differences ....

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:25 am

What does Papi mean., is it a shortcut for paparajan? It means sinner in Telugu and in many other languages, isn't it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:29 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Preet Bharara, the US attorney is in news, again. He busted visa fraud recently from an Indian diplomat. He went beyond the call of the duty to bring the family of housemaid to USA because Indian legal system is rotten. It is the same person who busted insider trading by Rajat Gupta, the reputed business man, again from India. The attorney born in India did not hesitate to nail people from his native country.

>>>>The article is right on the spot.

I had an Indian mananger once. He was born in India, came here as an immigrant right after finishing high school. In fact, he went to Doon school. All his subordinates were Indians except one guy who was white. The Indian manager was behaving more like a plantation overseer than a professional manager.

Right after the first team meeting, the white guy said "does he always talk down to you like this? If he does that to me, I will shove my foot in his ass."

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:31 am

Cd
As a professional he should know his limitations. Hecastigated Indian judicial system without making any efforts to respond to it.
He studied the case and understood devyanis compulsion to stay in Usa. Hence he paged it to the forefront.

What I don't understand is how bharara's actions in Usa will help corruption discussion in India? Morally square in usa may get a kick but nothing more happens in India.

But the same bunch was critical of Anna hazare who is the only guy who lifted a fingure to fight corruption

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 am

truthbetold wrote:Cd
As a professional he should know his limitations. Hecastigated Indian judicial system without making any efforts to respond to it.
He studied the case and understood devyanis compulsion to stay in Usa. Hence he paged it to the forefront.

What I don't understand is how bharara's actions in Usa will help corruption discussion in India? Morally square in usa may get a kick but nothing more happens in India.

But the same bunch was critical of Anna hazare who is the only guy who lifted a fingure to fight corruption

That's author's opinion not mine. By going that route ShareKhan essentially, equated India to North Korea, which doesn't sit well with me. Do you really believe that DK's family would have have arranged for maid's family's murder.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Preet Bharara, the US attorney is in news, again. He busted visa fraud recently from an Indian diplomat. He went beyond the call of the duty to bring the family of housemaid to USA because Indian legal system is rotten. It is the same person who busted insider trading by Rajat Gupta, the reputed business man, again from India. The attorney born in India did not hesitate to nail people from his native country.

Indian engineers at Bangalore finds it easier to work with American white customers than Americans originally from India.

>>> But may be there is another aspect to it. May be the Indian Engineers at Bangalore respect and reveree the white man and hold him in awe.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:59 am

Rishi wrote:

HA,

How can I be Conuzzled dude?

He is a Telugu poet whereas the only thing I can say in that language is "bAga unnArA?".
He is a well educated man whereas I did not go beyond community college.
He writes well whereas I find it an excruciating activity.

I can go on and on cataloguing all possible differences ....

You mean the other way around, right?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 pm

>>>My problem with Bharara is whether he is going after her because she is low hanging fruit, to advance himself politically. If it can be shown that he does this with the same level of zeal with everyone, I wouldn't have an issue with this. I don't want him to do any special favors to someone because he/she is Indian either. Many of these 'whiter-than-white' conjecturists have this obsession with this tribal loyalty thing.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down