Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

didn't eat for 12 hours...

Go down

didn't eat for 12 hours... Empty didn't eat for 12 hours...

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:37 am

... and am totally fine with it. Am having some upma with my tea, but could have skipped upma, wasn't that hungry. Not like I hogged during daytime too, was normal eating, with the addition of an extra sweet or two.

Need to explore this a bit more. I was like this long time ago when older was a toddler and I was working fulltime. I would be dead by Friday, and would just come home, feed her, and sleep. I was also 15-20 lbs lighter than now. hmm...

Back to top Go down

didn't eat for 12 hours... Empty Re: didn't eat for 12 hours...

Post by truthbetold Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 am

Is that an unplanned incident or planned exercise or unwanted event?
would you like to repeat that often in future?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 am

truthbetold wrote:Is that an unplanned incident or planned exercise or unwanted event?
would you like to repeat that often in future?

ya well. It was 15 hours, and unplanned. Ate sabudana khichdi w/tea at 3:30 pm, then slept at 5:30 pm. Woke up at 11:30 pm to drink water, then slept again. Then had upma + tea at 6:30 am. Maybe it's the age now. I really feel full much longer.

I plan to repeat it partially. i.e. skip dinner if I have eaten a lot during the day. Or skip a meal during the weekends, and so on. But I also plan to exercise.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 pm

I am not sure such long period of food abstinence is a recommended method. more common options are good diet , smaller portions at more frequent intervals and regular exercise. a balanced combination of these options that suits your life style is suggested. also staying the course on the selected plan is important.

whattever works for you. good luck.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down